greetings humans

Discussion in 'General' started by puffitmang, Nov 8, 2010.

1. do you recycle?

if you could only smoke one way for the rest of you life what would it be

2. Yes. I would really love if they did a recycle program in my area instead of having to drive it 15 mins to the nearest center.

and a bowl.

3. ummm, not really...but if i have a can in my hand ill look for a recycle bin first.

one way.....well i'd have a sexually attractive woman get a surgically attached stem/bowl that goes through the epidermis just north of her nether-region and inhale via the labia.

4. Hope you count falcons. :wave: :smoke:

Fuck yes I recycle, I wish companies would get fined for throwing recyclables in the garbage, and someday residences would get the same thing with them. I hate seeing boxes and paper in the trash...

And I'd totally take a bong. Only way I smoke as it is! :smoke:

5. Yes. Doesn't really matter though, the city I live in separates your trash so even if you don't recycle, everything will end up getting recycled anyway.

And a bong. Best way to smoke, it's just a pain in the ass sometimes when you're not home or someplace you can chill

6. Yes..most of the time.

7. yes.

joints joints joints

8. your motif is tripping me brother

9. errrday all day.

hmmmm. joins or spoons. probably the joints.

10. do i like to recycle. no? lol its not like its fun.
    ill do it not for me but for this planet yaw dig?

and 1 piece for the rest of your life? ummm
    if i had to conserve the weed a bong for sure.

if i had unlimited weed then joints FTW.

a bong u gotta do work, joint u just shit chill puff and occasionally take off the ash

11. What, serious? Dude a joint is like a ton of work to grind, pick, lay, shape, roll, seal, light, and puff... a bong is like... drop a piece in, light up, inhale. :smoke:

12. i try to recycle when plausible..

and

[​IMG]

13. We don't really have a choice round here so yes.

And vape.

14. --- I recycle just about everything and anything that can be recycled. We have those blue bins to put outside on garbage day so its really simple. Theres no excuse/reason not to do it.

---as for my smokin device? Id say some vaporizer/bong comboination. If not a volcano will do.:smoke: