Greetings grasscity

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by SoCali, Feb 18, 2011.

1. Hey everyone, just wanted to formally introduce myself here. I currently live in the San Joaquin valley of California (Near Fresno, I'm originally from Los Angeles) I'm 19 and a regular daily toker, whenever I'm not working on college papers or studying I'm almost always toking. I'm currently majoring in Physics at my local community college and planning on transferring to UC Berkeley or UCLA, other than reading old dystopian literature, watching videos from my favorite physicists like DeGrasse Tyson, Carl Sagan and toking I also like to write poetry and short stories.

My favorite strain is Blue Dream and I prefer hybrids over indicas or sativas, personally. Tell me about what strains you guys love

attached: nug of my blue dream

Attached Files:

2. hi my friend welcome:wave:

seems like you know what you want & how to get there brother so all the best with your future.
    anyway as for favs in strains i have too many to mention,lol, :)

peace.................................:smoke:

3. Welcome to The City
    Always glad to see new blades join up.
    blue dream is deffs a good strain, its up there on my list too.

4. wleocme home socali....:smoke:

5. Thanks for the welcomes, good to know you're a friendly bunch hehe.

I only know a couple of stoners in real life so it'll be nice to have people to converse with.

Any of you guys ever had G-13 or Northern Lights? I've been wanting to try these but they're hard to get a hold of in so cal