Greetings grasscity !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by lambs-bread, Dec 17, 2008.

1. GREETINGS to each and every one!

it's been a long road to the city but i finaly made it :wave:

I live in europe in a country where they love to eat cheese and drink wine
    i've been growing since 1993 mostly outdoors, i started indoor in 2004 but i 've seen many of my friends room long befor.
    In the early 90's i used to go often to Amsterdam it was close to were i was living back to those days (5 hours drive). I had very nice moment and experience over there.
    In 1990 thats the first time i smoked the legendary SKUNK#1 this shit knock me off for the rest of the day...
    in the early 93 year i met a rastaman from guadalupe island. This rasta sell me some of his sativa he called 'fille rouge' = red hair. the flowers looked dark green with a lot of red hair and very sticky and skiny buds. it was the first time i smoked such a weed and will never forget it.
    i used to make tinny pure sticks, get a draw and pass it etc...
    This weed will make u laugh for two hours non stop and the next two hours would be a spiritual meditation trip then u would eat anyting u can found around...this was my best smoke for real pure sativa! unfortunatly no seeds :mad: ...but it still a good memorie...well anyway i just wanted to introduce my self to yall guys and share this vibes...

Respect to all

Lambs