Greetings Grass City

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by HeLLMuTT, Jan 10, 2010.

1. Good morning everyone.

Just wanted to take a moment to say hello to the community and big hearty thank you to the amazing people that make this place what it is... Simply put; A undeniable wealth of knowledge, information and compassion. Seems impossible to put that thank you into words.

Well any hoot. As for me I am a pretty seasoned outdoor grower with 6 years under my belt and a couple years doing indoor with great success. (Got the green thumb from mom AND dad) Been 3 years since I've had a grow going and will be starting a new one in Feb. Pretty much my tax return will help with getting it up and going in terms of financing all the equipment I'm looking to go with :p. Plus I just got diagnosed with epilepsy in Nov. If you can believe it I had a very minor fall 18 months ago(My dog knocked my legs out from underneath me) that strangely knocked my out cold and 15 mins later began to have seizure ever since. I didn't even hit my head, I just got whipped back hard. Shitty:(. At least I have started to get treatment and have a answer to why I got fired from two jobs for No-call No-show. I would have a seizure on a day I was to work and then go into a super deep sleep I pretty much cant be woken up from for a good day then wake up confused for hours etc. etc. So work would call when you don't show up and I couldn't answer the phone being in a stupor. That being said and the VERY shitty side effects from my anti-seizure meds have me nauseated, unable to sleep, fatigued and generally feeling like crap... The most amazing thing is that Two bong tokes will negate every bad side effect I get... Almost instantly! :hello: Bad thing is being super bum ass broke and not being able to even pay for herb let alone getting my MMJ license renewed. Should change in a month I hope and my garden growing.

I also use to be a supervisor at a east Bay dispensary for a couple years which was a great experience when I learned a lot and made great friends. I also endured two DEA raids which really sucked... I'll just say that they were dicks that liked to rough up people just recovering from chemotherapy, like my good friend that beat hodgkin's lymphoma. Good times!

I'll end with saying thanks again for all the new stuff I've learned and new strains I've seen. Heck I lurked here for almost a year before I even posted. Then again with time, patience and good search function skills; I have just about answered all questions I would of had. So take your time and do your research, it undoubtedly pays off when you harvest something great.

Take care and have a stoney day.
    [​IMG]

2. Welcome to the city! Can't wait to share knowledge!

3. Yes, welcome to the city. Another blade for our field of green :D

4. Thanks it's good to be here. :D
    [​IMG]

5. Tyvm :) and TY for that link.

Yes it does suck.

Wow that's one heck of a journey to endure. I read every post Strangely enough we have a lot in common. Especially the fact about being well versed in martial and the way the meds interact with your disposition. My dad was a UK champion in Judo and so he taught me techniques at around age 8. Then took Aikido for 10 years and boxing for about 4 at the same time. Last few years I have been doing Jujitsu coupled with Cross-Fit work outs.... So I am in great shape, quite strong and really fast. Mind you I am a super nice, chill ass mofo. I always avoid the stuff I'm about to tell ya. I know you can relate! lol

When I got diagnosed with epilepsy they gave me Keppra and I was like "ok sure whatever i don't care i just don't want to have any more "Auras" or grand mal's". What I didn't realize is that keppra is notorious for making normal people into raging berzerkers. Literally people... Anti -Seizure Medication follow a lot of compounds found In manic depression/schizophrenic meds. So the result of giving these type of chemicals to people without mental problems literally turns you into a MANIAC! [​IMG]
    It's such a bad combo, I ended up getting in a fight with a patron where I work on new years eve. I'm a bartender at a nightclub

Luckily for legal reason( i.e. being sued ) I didn't start the encounter. I also don't remember the fight; but got to later watch it on the security cam tapes. Basically a fight was about to break out in the club (nothing to do with me) I'm calling security to get over and diffuse the fight. Our club was sooo packed our guys had trouble getting to the situation fast enough. If you can believe it some highroller's bodyguard(HUGE black guy 6'4" 400lbs.) reacted as he was closest to this really tall mexican dude (like 6'8") Screaming at someone getting really puffed up. The body guard snuck right up on the tall guy and instantly put him into a guillotine choke. Remember the club is filled with people so 700lbs of man headed for the side door (where everyone goes to smoke). That ends up knocking down roughly 20 people like dominoes and some of those people got pushed right into me and pinned the back of my legs just above the knees up against the drop door of our dishwasher... This was painful but I helped try to hold a guy and girl up. But this guy starts back elbowing me telling me to "back the fuck up" when there is nowhere to go. So I force him off me and grab him by the collar of his shirt. Doing so knocked that chicks Long Island flying out of her hand and all over myself. I tell him if he touches me again I'm gunna throw him out on his ass... He makes a ugly face and then... Last thing I remember is being punched in the forehead and then the chops... That's when I blacked out. After watching the tape I was really upset with myself for the loss of control. It was pretty brutal, whats even scarier was not remembering a moment of the onslaught. Co-workers told me they were scared of me because of the look in my eyes and the fact I was screaming and growling like a lion as "I" according to eye-witnesses "was trying to kill this poor guy". Who was drunk and pretty much just trying to have fun on new years. And I rarely ever drink mind you so I was sober as a ghost... Pretty much as unfair as it gets, had him in a Muay Thai clinch kneed him in the face and chest repeatedly. Then wrist tossed him directly on asphalt and started to chased one of his friends across the parking lot. Luckily I had really wore out shoes on and slipped on my face and split my chin and chipped a tooth on my tongue ring(I think). Then Our security had to jump on me and subdue me before I could get back up Bugger spent NYE in a ER with a fractured sternum and a dislocated shoulder. All because of jacked up medication. That stuff make turn you into something you are not.

This really is a response to Ding because I know for a fact he knows exactly what I'm talking about. This post is in noway is to "show off" be a bad ass or make myself look special in any way. It's just a example of how Brain medication can change a person and how epilepsy can change peoples lives in the weirdest ways. I also recommend marital arts, a healthy diet and active lifestyle for everyone... You'll feel better and live longer.

TC all :smoking:

6. trust me i understand your not trying to brag at all.....
    it sucks waking up and hearing all the shit you supposedly did but dont remember at all!
    i am jealous tho! i dont understand how it is no one ever video taped me?
    i wish i could see just once even what i was like during those blackouts instead of just hearing it from others!
    yeah man any time you need someone to talk to, who knows what your going thru, hit me up anytime at all!

i can tell you i had the least side affects when i was on a combo of trileptal and lyrica
    of coarse in my case no amount of drugs stopped the seizures completely

honestly- i know this is probably alittle fucked up ........but i miss it
    sense the surgery i honestly miss the seizures- espesialy the "small" ones that i had all my life before i knew what they were and they got "bad"

i know its fucked up but i even miss wakeing up in strange places with no idea how i got there!