Greetings from the great white north

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Monchito, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Hi,

So I'm huge on plants (non cannabis, but hold on) I've been growing everything you can think of since I was 5 cause I love it, it's a passion. Enough about me. I'm here cause a friend gave me a ton of seeds so I did what anyone like me would do and planted them from that I got 25 to sprout, from those a dozen looked healthy enough to transplant and keep up. Then I moved and was able to keep 5, now I'm trying to determine their gender (can you use that for a plant?) I know one is female for sure another might be both. So I've really started to get attached to these plants just like with my other plants. I've read so much about them but I find many articles do not apply to me, which is fine. I'm at this moment doing this for experimental purposes (yes I smoke) so I have not really put much money into this I really want to see and educate myself before doing that. I'm at a point now where I have tons of questions that are not answered in the articles I've read, no one is growing for experimental purposes (meaning I don't care if my first crops do not provide me with tons to smoke) never the less I love my plants and care for them but I'm in learning mode and about to make the jump.

So hello, fellow smokers and growers. I will be picking your brain and hope you can share advice.

Cheers,