Greetings from the Evergreen State

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by blakeshouse, Jun 21, 2009.

1. Hi all, first day as a member, lurker for a few weeks. I decided to find a new forum to participate in after the owner of the last one (Highgrade Seeds) decided to express his opinion of the US. Basically his opinion was that if the world needed an enema the US is where they would put the nozzle and the resultijng effluent would be the people. For some reason I took offence to this and decided that he no longer wanted US business and mine in particular, so after telling him in not so nice terms what he could do with his forum and seeds I went searching for a new "second home".

So far I really like whay I see here and look forward to meeting as many of you as I can. Comfort for me is a big factor in where I go on the net and this place feels good.

Been a toker for over 35 yrs and am just starting out as a second time round grower.

SEE YA ON THE FORUMS:wave:

2. Hey Blakes,

Yeah, I saw that post and all the ones that led up to it. I know a couple of other good folks that have come over here too, but I haven't seen them yet. I know I would like to meet up with BA and MrMJ over here. From what little interaction I had with them they are straight-up guys. All politics aside, whether you agree with them or not and I probably do on most things, there's no denying that BA is a freaking ninja and even though I only saw MrMJ's most recent thread he's no joke too.

Those guys and some of the others who left know their shit. I'd hate to think all that collective knowledge has gone underground. Hopefully all the HGS ex-pats will come together somewhere soon.

3. hey hey! ur right above me in the states hehe

So many experienced people here its great im learning shit I never knew I needed to learn from here so im lookin forward to reading some of your insights into this or that and welcome to GC:wave: