Greetings from Sunny Vegas!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by iEntertain, Jun 19, 2012.

1. The City of Sin and Lost Wages. What's up guys, I'm kind of new to the forums, been cruising around for a number of months checking things out, finally decided to actually get involved. I am not the greatest at introducing myself, so I look forward to getting to know a lot of you, and I'm sure I'll see you guys around the grow journals. Keep spreading the good word of the 13th Apostle Cannabi, and stay medicated everyone.

2. Hahaha i was exactly the same way ive been coming to this site for a good while now and i finally decided to make an acccount. So nice to meet you iEntertain im KushslaYerNovac.

3. Nice to meet you as well man, I've always been like that, I'll check out a forum for a while first, but I have a few grow buddies who say this site trumps all advice pretty much anywhere else...... Unless its from someone on here lol so I'm still doing a lot of reading, but now I'll get my journal working, I have small deficiencies in my soil that I need to fix, iron and nitrogen are a bit low. But that's nothing more than reading up on the nitrogen sources I can use. All organic is the way to go!

4. hahaha My apologies good sir but i myself am not a grower my areas would be smoking recreationally/medically:bongin:,playing guitar for hours on end,fucking up some video games and taking over the earth(ill settle for a piece of broken glass and a shoping cart).

i just saw your from vegas and came on in to introduce myself.

5. Hey guys. I'm going to Vegas this Sunday and looking to find bud. Any suggestions on where to find some? Thanks