Greetings from NJ

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ScriabinAnime, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Hellooo. I've been a green guy for about 5 years at least now. However I quit smoking for health reasons and environmental reasons, so I only eat it now, which in my opinion, is a much more logical way to go about it anyway

I've been into video games my whole life. Some games I love are Secret of Mana, Tales of Vesperia, Tales of Symphonia, Castlevania franchise, Metroid franchise, Some Zelda games, Skies of Arcadia, paper mario, the good stuff really :D

I consider myself the most knowledgeable person regarding fine musicianship that I know, such as the works of Scriabin

some artists I like: Some musicians I like: Scriabin, Rachmaninov, Horowitz, Yellow Magic Orchestra, Sybreed, Maor Levi, Sasha, Aruna, Armin Van Buuren, Nujabes, Yuri Kane, Funabashi, Phonosynthese, Above and Beyond, video game music, much more

I LOVE ANIME!! Best thing out there right now. Some of my favorites are Higurashi, Deadman Wonderland, Stein's Gate, Mirai Nikki, Death Note, Code Geass, Hellsing, Samurai Champloo, Trigun, Gankutsuou, Cowboy Bebop, much more.

I am actually a naturist which means I live naked unless I'm cold, or I'm in public with non-naturists. In other words, I've only lived a naturist so far when my mom's gone hah. I believe naturism is actually the future for everyone, once religion and government begin to diminish. No I'm not gay.

I'm a very talented pianist, though I am leaving behind my passions of being a pianist for nature purposes. The most virtuoso piece I can play is Scriabin's Etude Op. 8 No. 12 in D# Minor, though I mostly improvise.

Here is a link to a dreamy tune I improvised

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAxQdiYnIsI]Ephemeral Dream - YouTube[/ame]

I played the game "Runescape" online for about 8 years, clocking over 10,000 hours playtime. Unbelievable right? What a waste of time... Except, recently I sold all my gold (11 billion) and my account for $6000 in real life. BOOYA

I have actually, at the end of the path that is my life's thoughts and conceptions, come to be a part of a "religion" if you will, revolving around nature. I conceived it myself. Essentially I believe metal and technology are forbidden, and belong underground. This implies the end of our era of existentialism, passions, grand dreams, collective knowledge, condoms, temperature control, fire, and more. When this happens, the "Mana Tree of Life" will rise. It is essential that human waste does not get drained into metal pipeworks: it belongs directly into the soil. Bodily waste is, in my opinion, a hyper adanced compilation of data that the earth itself can "download". It is a divine purpose of all animals do pee and poop; however we humans in this era dispose of it through Pipeworks. What is perhaps the greatest aspiration in the world of mana is the drugs that would exist, all of which are natural. I believe frogs play a large part in granting psychedelic worlds, in a pollution less environment of course.

I think this era of technological waves are giving us all cancer, and we are living in the final days of the "forbidden era", which is marked mainly by the internet. Furthermore, fire, electricity, and metal cause (I firmly believe) hurricanes, tornadoes, and even thunder and lightning. Indeed, I believe thunder doesn't exist in the world of mana. The diet of "Fruitarianism" would be essential in the world of mana, that is, deriving most if not all of your food/nutrients from raw fruits. Not exclusively seeds, not plant parts like brocolli, not plant roots like potatoes, FRUITS, that which the plant "bears" you.

That's all for my "religion" for now, ask me anything and I will answer. I believe I am pretty much a prophet of cosmic wisdom :p

I currently play the game "Realm of the Mad God" a lot on realmofthemadgod.com simple yet fun. I also play creeptd.com (online interactive tower defense)

I ASPIRE TO BE AN ELITE MARTIAL ARTIST