Greetings from New Zealand

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by whackybaccy, Aug 24, 2012.

1. :hello:Been enjoying this site for the last few weeks, but finally got the time to sit down and write something. I have been smoking for a while. Grew some outdoors a few times with good results. Then due to circumstances, had to resort to buying. That sucks big time. A friend I play music with, convinced me to try a micro grow with florescent lights. I was worried about the smell, but he was able to get a plant that seems to smell only when you touch it. I think we are a week away from harvest. Will post some pics of our setup in the microgrow forum.
    I love nothing more than to kick back, smoke my own grow and play my own music. I think I have found a really cool place here. Thanks for this great source of information.:smoke:

2. #4 Storm Crow, Aug 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2012
    Welcome to GC! :gc_rocks: (but it is Saturday, and almost everyone is off partying- what did you expect? :confused_2: )

May I invite you to further your knowledge about cannabis? Just click that first link in my sig for a small version of what I do! :D

If you like what I've done, send me an email (bottom of my sig) and I'll send you my current List!

Granny :wave:

3. :wave:Yes. I realise that I live in a differnt time zone:eek: I feel welcome now:D

4. NZ! Where abouts are you from? I've always wanted to move there :D

5. Do it! its beautiful here. glad to see another kiwi on the forums :)

6. Auckland. You should do it. If you like the quiet life, and not too many people around.;)

7. I was hoping to find some kiwis here.:hello:

8. Sweet as bro, let me know when they're dry - I'll come and buy.

9. Sup brother , i too am from auckland :)

10. :wave:
    Nice to meet you bro. Just chillin. Picked up some good stuff this a.m so just tokin.
    Gonna tend to my girls ;)

11. I'm on a tolerance break myself , but tomorrow is the day! Gonna have a fat sesh with my mates for a celebration :) I'm getting some plants going too soon seeing as springs just started, i got some Afghan Big Bud seeds :smoke:

12. Welcome to GC! :D

13. Welcome fellow Stoner! :)

14. :hello:Thank you. Much appreciated. Warm welcome to you too. See that you are new here too.:wave:

15. :hello:Thank you. Feel very welome here. :wave:

16. :hello:Thanks man.:wave: