Greetings from down south!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Ganjah Druid, Oct 1, 2008.

1. Hello from Caracas, Venezuela fellow stoners! :smoking:

Glad to have found this awesome place, I like everything about this site and hope I'll be part of your community from now on.

To tell the true I'm farly new to smoking, I started not too long ago when I was living in the States and want to continue it now that I'm back in my home country Venezuela :D, can't really wait to get all my stuff together and start "relaxing".

Only for curiosity, how many venezuelans frequent this site? I would feel kinda lonely if I were the only one :p

Anyhow that's it for now, hope to see all you guys around and stay green!

2. I'm from the states, but I thought I'd be the first to say welcome to the city! Hope ya enjoy bein here.

Take care,
    -AFD

3. Thanks dude (or dudetee :p), I spent 6 years living in the states, NYC to be more specific, I loved it there, but I had to come back to motherland.

Anyhow glad to be here.

4. You didn't just call me a dudett did you?

I'm totally not a chick.

-AFD

5. lol my bad, I didn't mean any offense :confused_2:, it's just that since your nick didn't state any gender I said dude OR dudette ;).

And no, I wasn't high when I posted :smoking:

6. ^^^Welcome to the city bro.
    AimedForDeath is actually a very fine chick, she's on her period right now so she can be a little bitchy.

7. I have been to Caracas. Welcome to GC, enjoy your stay as much as used to enjoy your country's exports.

-C

8. :hello:Cool!, which part of Caracas?, do you remember?

In November it's going to be a year since I came back, and yes the stuff here can be really good but getting it involves more risk then it did for me in NYC, most of the dealers here are very shady characters and you have to look for them in very shady places which could get dangerous.

One of the main reasons why I can't wait until I move to my own place (living with some friends now) and start growing my own shit.