Greetings from Chicago suburbs. Anyone else here from Illinois?

Discussion in 'General' started by SativaBleu, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Hello to all. Newbie here. Started smoking like a couple mopnths back. I am 37 years old and I cant believe I wasted all my life without discovering the awesomeness of this plant!

2. You are the only one left! No, no...This is great news, we thought for sure the entirety of Illinois was taken by the invaders when they came across the Oceans and took our coastal positions from us. So, that means, if they haven't found you yet that you have to move before they find you el movimiento es vida. We are well fortified here along the Rockies holding on to a number of states, but they keep pushing and we're not sure how long we can hold out.

We need some supplies, namely food and water...Oh, and we ran out of vodka a bit back so if you can grab a good bit of vodka mixed in with the food and water it would be appreciated. On second thought, just load up with vodka, we'll figure out the food and water situation later...We really need liquor, helps us think.

Go with courage brave adventurer, stop for no one until you arrive, bandits everywhere.:coolalt:

• Like Like x 2
  3. I don't live there but I have been to Chicago many times Taking my kids to the aquarium down there.

Welcome to GC btw I hope you enjoy it here.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Chriraq bang bang bang bang

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. thanks bro. hows mars?

6. 217 right here bro, about 2.5 hours south of ya

7. I'm from the city, my girl live in the burbs right next to O'Hare.

I've been hearing this a lot lately locally. Usually from people much older than you. Along the lines of-
    "30 years I've been taking so and so drug and I've always thought weed was evil. Thank God my so and so convinced me to eat a brownie."

Welcome to Grasscity.

8. Reviving the dead thread. Former 217 resident now 847 northwest Chicago burbs. I also didn't discover this magical plant until I was around 30. Currently 32, and starting my 3rd grow. Instantly fell in love with the whole process.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1