Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Greetings from Chi

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lostinchi, May 2, 2011.

1. #1 lostinchi, May 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2011
    Just returned back last week from Amsterdam moved back to Chicago from Cali. Missing the freedom of Amsterdam and missing the access from Cali...

What can a conservative gal do but just wonder with all the aromatic scents of various danks floating in the airs - Where or where and how oh how do you get so lucky ...

Keep Chillin Chicago and me - waiting patiently wondering when and how will the day come when I will have the priviledge as I do in my beloved city of Amsterdam...

Cheers! :wave:

2. :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

3. Chicago represent!!!!! I might not live in the city but I rep it harder than anything else

4. Dont' get me wrong DiPT... Love the City! One of the Best in the World! You can't find Chicago anywhere else when it comes to its neighborhoods, its skyline its beauty and afterall Midwesterners are known for their hospitality and courtesy...

Would not want to call home anywhere else since I have lived here for 28 years on and off.. Always drawn back to my home Chi-Town..

Cheers Mate! Represent .. Represent... Represent....

5. Represent yall, represent, represent yall, represent, straight up shit is real and everyday can be your last in the jungle, get murdered on the humble guns will blast *****s tumble

Nas

I love the skate and music scene of Chicago. Good buds too. Mints are the shit, as well

6. As they say.. Don't trouble the troubles otherwise the troubles will trouble you.... :)

Love the Music.. Blues, Jazz mix it with great food... Now Bud ... Well have yet to reconnect ... But in the past Jamaican was the bomb...