Greetings from C-bus Ohio!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Black Lab, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Hello,

I'm a 30-year-old Ohio boy, and I love to smoke weed. I also enjoy playing hoops, playing the drums, listening to good music, creative writing, cooking, and generally anything outdoors. I have a beautiful fiance named Kerry. She is really wonderful! I also have a sweet lil' black lab named Bella who is the best dog in the whole world.

This summer is my first attempt at growing herb outdoors, and so far I think I'm doing ok. I have a nice spot set up with 4 plants behind my shed in my fenced-in back yard. The weather has been a bit chilly and rainy lately, but there does not appear to be any risk of a freak June frost. It is sunny and mild today, and the forecast is calling for more sun the next few days at least.

I was up late last night reading through a lot of different threads on this site and I found a lot of good pointers. I'll post some pics of my young crop soon.:wave:

2. Nice to meet you, I'm a bit north of you. I love the area for growing, so many subtle little woods and backroads, you know?

Let us know how the crop goes!

3. greetings from cincinnati. GL with the grow. may you have infinite buds.

4. awesome, another cincy toker on here.....gotta love all the ohio people here