Greetings From Arizona!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by misskatonic, Feb 23, 2009.

1. After months of just browsing the forums as a guest, I thought I'd finally get an account! I'm up in Northern AZ, and have been smoking for about five years now. I got turned on to it medicinally, and I've never looked back. Unfortunately I don't have too many buddies in real life who toke up, but hey, that's what the internet is for! It'd be awesome if I meet some locals, though.

I'm 26, female, artistic, and into music and video games.

2. Welcome to GC.:wave:

Its good to see more Arizona members. I am down in Phoenix, but I know there are a few Northern AZ posters...

3. Welcome to the city! I'm down in the valley also but I've got a few good friends up in Flag for school. You guys get some pretty dank up north from what they've been telling me.

4. Thanks!

Yeah, most folks I run into online are down in the city. I used to go down to Phoenix a lot - I'm only about an hour and a half away - but my car's in the middle of being completely overhauled so I've got no wheels.

5. Thank you! That's what I've heard, but I haven't been able to get my hands on much of anything up here. My contacts are all down in Phoenix.

6. What up!! i live in goodyear... i need a connect with some bomb chronic lol..

7. Woo tukee, greatest town in AZ ever. Well not really, cops here are dickheads.

8. Enjoy your stay! :wave:

9. Don't we all, my friend, don't we all?

10. Greetings!!

I was just in AZ (Sedona) and loooved it. Bought a pipe in Jerome and snuck it on the plane home lol. . Welcome to the site!

11. Jerome's my favorite fucking place in the state! I'm heading up there this weekend actually, going to get a new pipe at Puff'n'Stuff.

12. It is awesome, I loved it. I'm pretty sure that is where I got my piece at. Is it right by the haunted hamburger, like on the other side of the street. And the haunted hamburger is amazing.. a whole bar dedicated to condiments. It was heaven.

13. hey everyone. just joined the boards, thought i'd connect with some az fools, see what was the haps. i'm in phoenix myself. how was everyone's 4th?

14. Yo Yo!!!!
    just moved to goodyear!!!!!!!!
    really in need for a hook up, PLEASEEEEE:p
    getting really bored hereeee