Greetings from a South East Asian Country

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by bala747, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Hi all,

My name's Bala and I'm a stoner. (Sorry for the AA-style start but really I don't know how else to begin!)

Been one for over 10 years.

As title of this thread says I live in a south-east Asian country where it is extremely illegal to grow/sell/smoke weed or even wear a teeshirt with a pot leaf.

Last year I moved from my home country (Country A) to another (let's call it Country B), and in both the situation regarding legality is the same. Illegal as hell. Finding a connection in Country B was fraught with difficulties and when I did manage to find a few, they turned out to be either unreliable (understandable), or crooked (not cool).

Having gotten tired of dealing with low-lifes in this part of the world who deal with the stuff, I decided to take the plunge to grow it from the stash of seeds I had saved from the last few batches and smuggled it from Country A to B. I started growing it indoors, a shame because of the ample sunlight, excellent rainfall and warm climate we are blessed with here is ideal for growing.

I have no idea what strains these are, and the seeds are about a year to two years old. Of the many I started with, I managed to raise four plants, with the fourth being a very late bloomer (I was about to throw it away last week as wasted when I noticed the cotyledons sticking out), and I am hoping at least one is a female so I can have some herb to make bhang with, and some seeds to plant.

I have attached some pictures of my grow setup using LED lights, and I have a quiet hidden corner in my house that gets some direct sunlight for a few hours that I can expose the plants to. I am currently giving them 15 hours of LED lights, and then immediately another 4-6 hours of sunlight. I know it looks very low-rent and bootleg, but this is the best I could rig up in my circumstances.

Initially not knowing better I cut some of the big leaves out of the lower levels to get the branches to grow from there as well, but I realise that might have been a mistake.

I am using organic humus fertiliser and my own soil compost.

That's about it for my growing rig. I was wondering if there are any other fellow SEAsians here. I am still a bit apprehensive about posting here, but I realise I will need to ask for help/advice because this is pretty much my only batch of seeds and I don't have much scope for error.

Peace!

Bala WhatsApp Image 2019-11-08 at 20.56.39.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2019-11-09 at 20.05.21.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2019-11-13 at 18.10.12.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2019-11-14 at 10.22.04.jpeg

2. That first, sideways picture is the thumbnail and it tripped me the hell out. I thought you were growing on your wall haaa

Sent from my Rotten Potato using RuneScape Hax

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Welcome to the City! I think you'll find all the information you need here in these forums. Plants look nice and healthy. Good luck on your grow!

Sent from my [illustrious_imagination] using Grasscity Forum mobile app