greetings dudes and dudettes

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by uncleblazer22, Nov 27, 2012.

1. i'm in the planning stages of my first grow and have a few questions! :)
    my first issue is seeds ive heard good things about attitude just wondering how discreet their shipping is? and if anyone has had any experience getting their seeds seized by customs?
    im also wondering how short i could keep northern lights? ive heard you can 12/12 right after vegetation has begun with lowrider and thinking i should be able to keep northern lights under a foot high and still manage a decent harvest has anyone grown this way before? any help would be much appreciated!

2. [quote name='"mescalmessiah"']i'm in the planning stages of my first grow and have a few questions! :)
    my first issue is seeds ive heard good things about attitude just wondering how discreet their shipping is? and if anyone has had any experience getting their seeds seized by customs?
    im also wondering how short i could keep northern lights? ive heard you can 12/12 right after vegetation has begun with lowrider and thinking i should be able to keep northern lights under a foot high and still manage a decent harvest has anyone grown this way before? any help would be much appreciated![/quote]

If worried about height you should scrog grow it's something I'm doing on my next grow that way you can keep short and still maximize yield oh and attitude is very discreet but I advise order big they give loads of freebies

3. A scrog will allow you to keep the plant very short ... And if you are buying a lowryder strain (AKA I think you mean auto flower) Keeping it under a foot tall would be easily accomplished with some LST or SCROG.

I've never used Attitude, only seed bank i use is Single Seed Centre

Fast, discrete shipping .. Option to deliver even with no signature.

Had one seed that was crushed on arrival, I sent a picture of it and got a gift card of double the purchase price.

Super great customer service as well, emails back within 24 hours. I've ordered 10+ times with this company

4. Awesome cheers for the tip! Did you deliver to Australia?

5. I have delivered to Victoria twice now and no problems at all.

6. Sweet I was gonna use bag seeds but haven't been able to find any in my bud haha