Greetings and salutations!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by HerbMama, May 24, 2005.

1. I never posted an intro. Hi, I'm HerbMama, I'm almost 30 and have been tokin' since I was about 18 (late start! hehhehe)...with about a 10 month break when I had my baby, who is the light of my life! :D
    I just found this forum through another one. Hah.

I'm all about activism, learning, teaching others that this plant is sacred medicine, and that it needs to be respected as such.
    And, of course, it's perfectly cool to just toke and have a good time, too, if ya got the respectin' down! Or whatever... :smoke:

I am a part-time DJ sometimes, and I work in a local club as a bartender too. But mostly I am a stay-at-home-mama who is happy to just be with her kid, and be utterly in love iwth her hubby! ;)

Peace out.

2. don't think you're the only one like yourself here at the city, you aren't.

welcome!:hello:

3. Thanks for the warm welcome, my friends. :)
    I just play CD's like a good monkey for the clubgoers. Hahah. Right now the gig I have is only once a month, mostly playing for people twice my age, so I play music (rock, funk, soul, pop) from the 60's on up. Kinda fun!
    I'm sadly deficient in the ways of trance and the like. My friends constantly try to educate me. :D
    Peace!

4. Welcome to the 'City! It's trippy here :wave:

5. Yes, enjoy the city we have a great community built here. Glad to have you around... smoke on ;)