greetings and salutations

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by vertical, Jan 2, 2005.

1. what's up? i'm a 30 yr old writer who has been suffering from severe, chronic pain caused by an autoimmune condition i was diagnosed with 2 years ago. i've been using 420 for about 6 months and it's really helped me manage my pain and my mood swings.

i get my stuff off the street through a friend. i've been told i should get a prescription for it because i would qualify, and that i would have access to much stronger stuff at cheaper prices. but i'm a little bit afraid of ending up on some kind of "blacklist", especially with medical records now being made accessible thanks to homeland security. am i being too paranoid?

v

2. First off welcome to the city.

I think you are being a little over paranoid about going for a medical licence. If you really feel you need weed to help you through your day then go for it.

3. hi dude. thanks for the reply. it's definitely something i've been thinking about. is it as simple as asking my doctor who is treating me, for a note?

4. No im afraid it isnt that easy. You will need to find a doctor who is for medical herb and get a perscription from them.

5. i'll ask my osteopath in costa mesa. she's into a lot of natural cures and alternatives and seems cool.

6. isnt costa mesa in cali? I dont know these things, i live on the east coast if you do live in cali then you can probably get a presrition for it

7. yesh sir, it's in socal. next to huntington beach, where i live.

8. hey thanks, girly. that's a very nice offer. i'll make an appointment to see her in a couple of weeks as i have to get some blood taken anyway. i'll check it out with her then. :D

9. I wouldnt be paranoid about being blacklisted. By being in the frame of mind of paranoia 'they' have already won. Everyone who needs medicine should get it and if our numbers are great enough our progress will speak for itself. :)

welcome to the forums

10. you know what, you're right. i'm probably just a little wound up about some other papers i'm in the process of filing, and i didn't want shit to get fucked up if some nasty civil servant with a stick up their ass decides to try and give me a hard time.

it's just a matter of putting one foot in front of the other, i guess. ;)