Greeting from Alabama!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Nebula95, Mar 6, 2009.

1. What's up guys?
    I finally joined after lurking for a little while.:wave:
    Where do I begin? I'm currently working to get back in school for Horticulture/ Landscape Architecture and Design. I haven't grown anything yet, but my Dad, one grandfather, and both grandmothers had green thumbs like nobody's business; and my other grandfather was a farmer so I hopefully I've got the genes to be a good weed farmer.:smoke:
    I'm in Alabama which is decent as far as bud goes, (just smoked my last bowl of Strawberry Kush :D), but I'm getting sick of having to resort to buying mids when I can't afford the good stuff since it's kind of pricey around here. I dream of moving to Colorado one day to finish school and smoke without worry. Ummm... I LOVE to roll joints! I usually roll conical joints with a roach made from the little flap on a pack of cigs, but I switch it up and roll straight ones, too. My favorite papers are either Juicy Jay's or Rizla. I'm currently trying to design a grow box in which I hope to start growing some bagseed to start out with, but it's a near future project. I've chosen the strain Nebula (hence my chosen moniker) to be the first serious strain I try to grow once I get into the swing of things.
    I love all kinds of music, especially rock and metal; Top fav's are In Flames, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Tool, 311, Grateful Dead, Dave Matthews, but I digress... I am a busy person when I'm not toking or watching Weeds on the internet, so I might not be able to respond until later on in the evenings. Anyway, it's nice to be part of the community! Hope to talk to a bunch of kool cats here!:cool: