Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Greeted with a DT when I got home.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Thief Lord, Feb 24, 2010.

1. My parents want to DT me, once I stepped in the door home from school.

Here's my usage:

~12 hits of tobacco, B&M Wine and a Marlboro shared with people - Today, less than 2 hours ago.

Maybe 0.09 grams of mids. Smoked about a week ago. Nothing really. It was mixed with K2 Summit which isn't tested for.

And yes, I'm over 18.

Thoughts? Will I pass?

It's the kind where it gets shipped in to a lab to be tested. Do these test for tobacco? I'm not really that worried about the weed.

2. youre over 18, why would tobacco matter??

3. ^they don't want me smoking at all really.

i've been better about my habit and that's all i've done within about the last 3 weeks to a month.

4. Because his parents are very strict and will kick him out of the house if he tests positive for nicotine

5. Because his parents will kick him out if they find he is smoking tobacco

6. No you're not gonna get caught for the weed. And I agree with the above poster, if you're 18 then you don't need to worry about cigs.

7. :laughing:

8. Drug Test for tobacco?

WTF?

This post is confusing me

9. #9 Heroic Dose, Feb 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2010
    The kid sounds barely 16, let alone 18. 12 "hits" of tobacco.....really? you shared a wine cooler and a cig with some friends.... and then say you smoked 0.09g a week ago. What the hell did you do, dip the tip of your finger in some shake and smoke it?

I hope you're a kid still, or you would be the dumbest adult I know. At least your parents were able to find that new kind of test that screens for tobacco and alcohol. Maybe if their lucky they can catch your inhalant abuse also.

The OP is a moron.

Not that it's impossible to test for tobacco/alcohol, but I highly doubt your parents are going to those lengths.

10. Nah, I'm just paranoid as fuck.

I'm really not worried about the weed like I said, it was mixed with K2 and there was so little of it to even matter. That's not really my concern.

My parents are super asian and literally, if they find out about the tobacco, then no college payments for me. They're really THAT fucking uptight. Looking online there ARE DT's that check for Tobacco, which I do smoke more often than not. I've smoked much more tobacco over the last month, but Google says it's in your system for only a few days.

This is just the recent, PLAUSIBLE shit that might get me.

I mainly smoke K2 and tobacco, OCCASIONALLY weed. I used to smoke ~5 bowls to get high because of my tolerance back then, but had to quit because of random DT's at my job, where tobacco is perfectly acceptable.

11. That doesn't answer his question, so if you don't have anything else to contribute to this thread please leave. In fact just leave the forums, because we don't like that trolling bs around here. It's easy for you to call other people stupid and immature, yet you have shown no maturity in your answer to the op's question.

12. But he'll get kicked out if he tests positive for the nicotine.

13. What I'm saying is a standard test won't detect tobacco/alcohol. They would have to purposely go out of their way to be looking for it.

Hmm....really? Because I would say the last sentence that you quoted sums up the entire thread.

14. K2 is nasty. I've tried it. Not a fan at all. But to each his own.

And your parents aren't gonna test for tobacco. It's not worth their time.

15. And I would say the first paragraph was completely unnecessary.

16. well that sucks man, i cant toke or ill get kicked out if i test positive and my parents dont like me smoking cigarettes but its legal so..
    nicotine can be tested for but i dont think the lab techs will look for it as its a legal drug. theyll probably just check for weed, methamphetamines, and the rest.

17. Well hopefully I pass. I'll find out in a few weeks.

18. They keep an eye out on you so you stay on track because they care but if you smoke a cigarette they won't send you to college? I think thats a little bit exaggerated. Worst case scenario: you'll have to wait to get to college. unless they will drug test you there too lmaoooo