Greentress bucket system ebb n flow. need help figuring out whats wrong.

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by 818bulldog, Nov 23, 2014.

1. So a little backround information. ive been growing for about 5 years. for the last year i have been running 2 gal air pots in loose rockwool cubes with great results hitting anywhere from 1.7 to 2.2 pounds per light. 

I switched to the greentrees multiflow bucket system about 2 months ago. and ive been having all sorts of problems. right now at one spot im in week 3 or veg and in my other spot im in week 6 of veg. 

spot #1.

room temp 74 
    humidify 55-60
    4 1000 watts digital ballats
    mh bulbs

filtered water no ro

ph. 5.5 -5.8

res temp 68-70

airstones in res.

running heavy 16 line
    roots 
    prime 
    fire 
    +
    hygrozyme
    no wilt from cx hydro to keep roots healthy

watering 1 time per day for 30 mins.

so my problem is the my plants are just not growing like they should they are wilted even tho the roots are really nice and white and starting to bunch up into a ball when i pick up the buckets.

spot#2

pretty much evrything is the same execpt they look much better and are 3 weeks older the spot #1.

they are also wilting a little but not all of them the roots are nice and healthy i had a root aphid problem but killed them all with quali-pro its works wonders on anything that infesting the root system,
    the roots are all nice and white and healthy.

also watering them 1 time a day for 30 mins.

any tips or suggestions would be greatly appriciated

Attached Files:

2. just to clarify at spot #2 they are just vegging and are about to go into the flower room with 6 1000 wats light and the same buckets

3. They look under watered to me. Why are you only flooding once day? For my ebb and flow, I water 30 minutes every two hours that the lights are on. I would do fifteen minutes an hour but it takes about 22 minutes to fill the buckets. I'm in 5 gallon pots, 12 to a room.

4. @catut thanks for the tip i was thinking that as well....from my past experiences they look overwatered to me so im scared to water them even more 

5. I've done both... To me over and under looks the same at first. I just think that the watering time are too low for all those lights. Good luck!