GreenOps' Forest Fun 2011

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by GreenOperator, May 9, 2011.

1. yep i got a few different strains out there

i sure hope so : )

sorry buzzie, il do it up for you right now :D

2. hey all, went out on october 1st to see the girls, we had alot of rain and some nasty winds, a couple of them were knocked right over, but i gave them the tlc they needed and they are as you see them in the photos now. the hashplant is looking good, im thinking maybe next time i go out it should be ready for harvesting. i will be going around 13,14,15 somewhere in there. il be taking my magnifying glass on that trip so i can tell for sure. blueberry skunk still smells like a bowl of blueberries, no skunk stink yet. its defenitely a november pull if it can make the long haul. I could see the buds are fattening up now starting to get some girth on them a few weeks left for all of them except the BS. like i said il be checking next time i go to see how the trichs look on all of them. i did neglect to get my good camera once again tho, so still no nice macro shots. but heres what i got for you.

blueberry skunk

[​IMG]

Hashplant

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BC Big Bud

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Purple Kush

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Hell yeah man those nugs are looking great! :smoke:

4. Thanks super :wave:

Hey GC,

we have had rain for a long time. and 2 days ago we had winds measuring 90+ km/h. i had to go out in the nasty weather to amke sure the girls were ok and i figured some of them would probably be ready anyways or there could be some rot happening. all the rain and wind were makin them look sad, some barely standing up anymore. because of the weather i was unable to even take any pictures of them. but i did cut down all of them except for the Blueberry Skunk. its realy come along, has ncie buds on it but still has some time to be spending out there and it was still standing nicely holding up to the winds. i did leave the popcorn buds on the other plants to let them fatten up and finish a bit more because i have to go back for the blueberry anyways.

the trichs were showing mostly cloudy with a couple amber and almost no clear, just he way i like it. the hashplant buds have a nice colour to them. it wasnt purple it was more of a rouge is the only word that comes to mind when i describe it. wel see if it keeps its colour when its dry.

iv ben trimming the past 2 days when i had available time after working. a couple of the buds had started to show small signs of bud rot starting from all the rainy weather weve had, but nothing major on anything. i think i brought them in just in time. i will get some photos for you after they are done drying before they go into the jars. im thinking 2-3 weeks left for the blueberry skunk, hopefuly we have decent weather for it to pull through.