GreenOps' Forest Fun 2011

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by GreenOperator, May 9, 2011.

1. no it was dug up again, i could his little claw marks in the soil the pant jsut looks like that from being flat on the ground twice for too long lol.

Hey tommy thanks for coming in, yea im not too worried about losing her but it would be nice to have it.

I have not ben out to the plot since the last update, i have ben busy with my side op i got going i almost got to make it out there this morning but then didnt get to. i do plan on going within the next 2 - 3 days max to give you guys an update. thanks for stickin around everyone

:wave: :smoke:

2. #42 GreenOperator, Jul 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2011
    High GC finaly here with another update for you all. i went out yesterday morning to the plot and things are starting to look a little better in there. Everything is nice and green and healthy, no yellowing anywhere and no pest problems. Hairs are on everyplant now except for the Purple Kush. Still nowhere near what i would like them to be, but for being little clones i had put out late they are doing not to bad. The little purple kush pulled through and I am happy to say that the animals seem to have abandoned attacking my garden hole and the hashplant has made a full recovery. shes not realy much bigger then when i first put her in the ground, but atleast she is alive and healthy, she can start playing catch up now. I think they can still grow to a decent size and give me a little bit of smoke to have at the end of the season.

Blueberry Skunk

[​IMG]

Hashplant..this one would have actualy ben a decent size had it not gotn dug up twice.

[​IMG]

BC Big Bud doing its own LST

[​IMG]

Purple Kush....Any bud is better then no bud :p

[​IMG]

Another one of the BC Big Bud

[​IMG]

Group shots

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Houston we have hairs

[​IMG]

Edit: I supercropped the plants again after i took the pictures.

3. definitely making some progress, glad your hashplant finally is getting left alone

4. GreenOp, this can't be the end of the story. What's going on now? They looked good last update. They should be budding by now. :D

5. yep and even a little better this time around

Hey Buzz, no thats defenitely not the end of the story. here is the next chapter :wave:

Got out earlier in the week, ben my first chance to update you all. everything is going pretty good. theese plants are basicaly all mother natures doing. i dont go out to water or anything not even when i go out to see them, all i did was dig a hole put some bone and blood meal, worm castings, peat moss, and dolomite lime with the native soil and let nature take its course. well actualy i did supercrop some of them a couple times. i will the the photos do all the talking.

Blueberry skunk, has tiny white hairs but still no bud formation. got a little growing yet to do.

[​IMG]

Hashplant, dont think it ever did get much taller. but i can tell its gunna be fully packed with buds.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The BC Big Buds

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Purple kush. ( not the same strain as the ones in my other thread ) this is a clone from a friend. and she made it through the hard times. not much comin from her. but better then nothing

[​IMG]

Group shots.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Probably wont be going out again for a while. atleast 2 or 3 weeks.

6. cool man. thats great that they are doing so good. so i guess you have been getting enough rain, thats good news. I don't know if I could stay away for that long, I would always be wondering if they are doing ok. But I guess as long as you know that they are getting some rain then there's not much else you need to do! Hope things keep going smoothly...

7. looks killer man, very nice grow plot dude.

8. Lookin' good man! Those things have really started to fill out! From your pictures it looks like you have a nice little plot. Good luck in the coming weeks bro :wave:

9. Wow GreenOp, these look saweet! :hello: You must have one of those green thunbs or the pot gods are on your side. Very nice! :D

Blueberry skunk, has tiny white hairs but still no bud formation. got a little growing yet to do.

[​IMG]

Hashplant, dont think it ever did get much taller. but i can tell its gunna be fully packed with buds.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The BC Big Buds

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Purple kush. ( not the same strain as the ones in my other thread ) this is a clone from a friend. and she made it through the hard times. not much comin from her. but better then nothing

[​IMG]

Group shots.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I can hardly believe how good they all look. WTG! Plus rep if I can :D

10. Very nice plants, they look so healthy. Great work :smoke:

11. Hey GreenOp,:wave: I'm just checking in on the girlz. They all look healthy and happy. :hello:I'm hoping for another indian summer. It's a long shot, but a lot of us outdoor growerz could use one. ;)

12. You'll be smoking some dank in November. No worries!!!! Good color's. Treat em good, and they will treat you with many smiles down the road. ;)

13. thanks super:)

hey buzz :wave: they are doin alright, but i do indeed need an extended warmer period of weather. thanks for checkin on my ladies.

hey tommy, yah i think the blueberryskunk might have to be pulled before its fully finished, but im going to try and make her stick it out. the others should be good by late october.

14. got an update for you guys, iv gone out and had photos since thursday or friday. cant remember what day it was exacly but havnt had a chance to get them on here til now, things have ben realy crazy for me lately.

but everything seems to be doing well. the buds are growing and the sugar fairy has blessed me with her presence. i think the hashplant will be done first, it has a nice earthy smell to it, not sweet or stanky at all. the bc big bud on the other hand has a very sweet smell to it. it smells so good that it makes me want to bite a bud off and eat it. they will be done sometime late october. the purple kush is small i didnt bend over to smell it, but its got alot of trichs on it, still only going to have 1 or 2 buds off it, but it will be nice. that will be done around the same time as the bc big bud. and the blueberry skunk smells literaly like you just stuck your face in a bowl of freshly mashed blueberrys picked right off the bush and took a whif. i realy was not expecting it to be like that but i am pretty impressed with it, so far no skunky smell but that could change as time goes on. this one will be done in november, hope she can make the long haul. heres some pics.

blueberry skunk

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hash plant

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

bc big bud, all different plants.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Purple Kush

[​IMG]

photos may not be the greatest, but next tiem i go out i will bring my good camer and realy wow you guys.

15. Looks killer greenop.... that blueberry skunk is a winner, i grew the same strain and it was sooooo delicious its on my top 5 favourite strains lis now :p cant wait o see ur harvest man :)

16. good to hear, cant wait to try it myself. i was worried about the weather being so cold, but it was only a 5 day spurt and we are back to warmer weathers, makes me happy. but we got a few days of rain rolling in starting today. i dont think it will affect them tho not at this time of year, maybe if it was sometiem in october id be a little worried. i have a good feeling il be able to let them all finish.

Well it doesnt seem like it but it has ben 2 weeks already since i took theese photos. like i said we got some rain comin today tomorrow and the next day, hopefuly jsut today and tomorrow or even jsut today and il be able to go out and check on my girls tomorrow or friday. even sat if i have to. thats all til the next photo update :wave:

17. Hell yeah baby!

blueberry skunk

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hash plant

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

bc big bud, all different plants.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Purple Kush

[​IMG]

Very nice dude! :hello::D

18. Sweet, just imagine all the different kind's of smoke you'll be smoking in November. :D

19. congrats brotha your going to have some great :smoke:

20. :poke::poke: What's up in here? Wheres the update? :D