Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Greening out

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sir Stoner, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Have any of you ever greened out? And i dont mean " omg i lyke sm0ked so mych i g0t @ kill3r heddache" i mean smoked so much your throat felt like it was closing ( not allergic reaction) puking, and so lightheaded you drop to the floor passed out, when i greened out i puked and passed out ( took A LOT of weed) any of you experienced it?

2. I'll become very tired and sedated if I smoke a lot, but I make the choice to eventually sleep. I could fight it and stay sleepy, but sleeping feels better. Point is, I've never "greened out," meaning, I haven't smoked so much weed where my body passed out without me controlling it.

3. Yup, didn't pass out just threw up and could barely stand straight. One of the best sacks I had ever bought and I though I had been skimped because the nugs were so dense. Rolled up a blunt, finished half and went back to work. It was great and horrible at the same time.

4. My friends A and P are at A's house baked . They go upstairs to eat dinner, I stay downstairs to play guitar hero

Later, all I hear from upstairs
    A's Mom: why aren't you eating?
    P: yeah man what's up?
    A: leave me alone I'm fucking greening out

Right there at the dinner table. His mom was just like wtf is greening out and he said he was sick lol

5. Sure felt close to it happening my first time, never did though!

6. when I had only been smoking regularly for a few months, I came across this ridiculous ass strain called "cat piss". it literally smelled like cat piss, but when smoked it tasted and smelled like fucking sugar cookies. me and a friend smoked a few bowls and went to the mall when my face went cold and my eyesight went black. I was beyond greened out.

the only other time I greened out was my first 4/20. I made the noob ass mistake of eating A LOT of brownies my friend/dealer made thinking that they wouldn't work right before school. I went home in a wheelchair that day

7. I've had panic attacks after smoking to much. Other symptoms where getting pale, losing my balance, racing heartrate. Never gotten sick though.

8. yup a couple times. usually my hearing and vision slowly just go away and i eventually pass out for a minute or so, then when i get up im high as fuck:smoking:

9. I've gotten very nauseous and just went to bed cause the high sucked. Though I was gonna puke, and woke up with an extreme head ache. Greening out sucks cack.

10. Everyone in this thread cant handle there shit!ha!

image-3200124062.jpg

11. Nope, ive experienced severe paranoia and a panic attack though.
    Never threw up or passed out.

12. You try smoking a bowl of straight keif on an empty stomach, in under 3 minutes, and after a two week long T-break. Shit sucked brah. Smokin too fast and on an empty stomach can fuck someone up, haha.

13. Dude, everyone has a green out point

14. I greened out yesterday while eating tacos at a local restaurant. I started feeling super tired and zoning out. I sat there for almost 2 hours totally zoned out. I went home and fell straight asleep.

15. Never said i didnt. I have its just that i can handle my shit when im high
    Heres my hash/kief i have atm and one bowl to prove myself

image-2067671773.jpg

A middle finger will be held as i dont pass out

16. Not me. Guess im just luck then

17. I was in 10th grade smoked a 8th in 3 blunts. Didnt know it was alot(straight dank) tried to play video games couldnt keep my eyez open and went to sleep for 6 hrs

18. Haha, when I did it, I just got nauseous, so I went to bed on purpose, to get rid of the shitty high. I couldn't control the shitty stomach ache.

19. No, EVERYONE has a point where they green out, it all depends on different factors, im a skinny guy, barely any fat on my bones, and havnt smoked for months, so my tolerance is hella low right now? What is your weight/fat level

20. [quote name='"Sir Stoner"']

No, EVERYONE has a point where they green out, it all depends on different factors, im a skinny guy, barely any fat on my bones, and havnt smoked for months, so my tolerance is hella low right now? What is your weight/fat level[/quote]

I don't think this is true. I'm skinny and have never come close to greening out. I smoked 3 grams in 15 minutes and the only thing that happened was my high plateaued.