Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Greening out experiences

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Alex1127, Mar 29, 2012.

1. So the other night I had landed my friend a job at the same place I work for, and to celebrate, we decided to smoke a bowl of some super dank that night before work the next morning. He had just gotten a grinder, and was pretty obsessed with grinding the shit out of the weed to get maximum kief lol. Anyways, he loads a bong bowl with half weed, half kief. He hits it first, immediately starts coughing. When I went for the cherry, the entire bowl was fully orange and I got more smoke than I ever had thought I would get out of one hit. Keep in mind I had only smoked a tiny bit since a 3 week t-break. Immediately it hit me, and I knew something was wrong. The weird thing was, It didn't seem like it was the highest I had ever been, it was just extremely scary. I got really dizzy, my blood vessels felt like they were contracting, and my throat felt like it was drying up and closing. I drank like 5 glasses of water, but it was no use. I looked over and my bud was having the same problem, and just had his head buried in his hands rocking back and forth. I didnt want to fall asleep in fear of losing circulation in my legs or dying. I know it sounds ridiculous, but im always super paranoid when it comes to getting stoned off my ass. Over the course of 20 minutes (it felt like 2 hours) I had come to grips with the fact that him over-grinding the bud got metal particles in the kief and we were going to die. Telling myself It was just the weed and my mind could control my own high didn't help. I felt like I was going to throw up, but eventually passed out. I woke up the next morning 100% normal wondering wtf I was freaking out about. It just goes to show how intimidating a high can be if not managed well, and I for one will never use that much kief in one bowl ever again hahaha.

Anyone have a similar experience about paranoia or greening out?

2. From less than one bowl? Daammnn

3. ive tried to green out, to no avail. 4/20 thats my goal!

4. yh i sat there was fine then felt like i was gonaa be sick went outside puked twice sat there sweaty ate some sugar smoked another joint was all dandy...DRINK OR EAT SUGAR
    your feeling faint your blood sugars drop your body starts to become confused your mind becomes dallusional hope i helped :p

5. Relax and enjoy the bud, don't overthink shit so much. That sounds more like a minor panic attack than greening out imo.

6. A couple months back i was at a party thrown by one of my close friends and we were passing around blunt after blunt. We finished the blunts and some of the other people started to show, This one guy brought his bong and we all decided to match more and rip some bowls. After 2-3 bowls i started to feel dizzy, got really faded and could not think straight. My throat felt funny so i went outside to get some fresh air... Right when i stepped out i started puking all over my friends front lawn. He came out to see if i was okay and let me stay the night at his house. Worst Experience Ever.

7. High as fuck.

"Im dissapointed in you man. You aint gonna keep smoking with me?"

I was chilling with my buddy in his attic (right outside his room, he lived upstairs). I was flying already at this point, and even the smallest bong hit was making me cough like crazy. I gave in, and we smoked some more, though I cant remember how much. I was fairly new to smoking at the time so im sure it wasnt a whole lot. Yet it made all the difference.

We got up and walked to his room just 20 yards away. I could feel my feet, but looking at them they felt like they were worlds away. My vision was extremely hazy and I couldnt stop wobbling my head, which was making me a bit dizzy. I finally dropped onto the couch in his room, and my whole body just felt like it dissapeared, and I was being pulled upward. My soul felt like it was flying and I had a "ghost tail" that fluttered as I moved. Eventually I tried mumbling to my buddy but nothing happened, and I passed out. I woke up and I was riding in the passenger seat of my buddies car, everything blurred by, and I felt like I had been drugged.

Made it to my living room, and collapsed onto the couch. The world was pulsing around me, and I finally just passed out for the night.

Woke up feeling boss. I have tried to get to this state once again, but to no avail. :smoke:

8. I've greened out twice. Once was on 4/20 and I just got really dizzy ad fell backwards and hit my head. I had to sit down and try and get over it.

The other time I had many bong rips and just fell to my knees. Everythig went into tunnel vision and I couldn't get up, I was just oblivious to what was going on around me

9. Last week.

Walking to my buddies car at 2:30 AM so I could move my car and we could both leave. I back my car up and immediately drive it back forward. I was way too high to drive. So I parked. Next thing I remember is walking in to my house at 4:45, some 20 miles away. I got up at 7:30 for work not remembering the previous night. I STILL have no idea what happened during those 2 hours.

:smoke::hello:

10. It must have been about a decade ago the last time I greened out, It was freshmen year in highschool and I had only been tokin for about half a year, my buddies house was about a five minute walk from the school and we always went there during lunch to toke, We smoked about 4 or 5 grams of some pretty good shit. After lunch I returned to school for gym, I felt high as fuck at this point, And as I was doing push ups I felt me heart rate excell extremly fast, I stood up and everything went black and I could hardly see, I was stumbling all over the place and I felt extremly nausea's, I sat down for a bit and drank some water and it went away in about 15 minutes, And I felt fine again.

11. I greened out once with my friend. First and only time that either of us have greened out. We both puked after smoking a blunt and my other friend felt fine. Threw out the rest of that weed. Im pretty sure it was beasters.

12. My hypothesis is that it's not the amount of weed/potency, its the mindset. If you try to green out, you're going into it thinking youre gonna get high as fuck, hit that limit, and be stuck.