Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Greening out and taste

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by What'sgood, Jun 30, 2017.

1. I woke up and started taking bong rips and I greened out, but now Everytime I smoke I wanna puke, before I greened out I was able to smoke and it tasted fine.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Maybe a short complete break from cannabis? See if your body gets back to normal. There is a medical syndrome that can cause this- cannabis gastroparesis- google it- and see if the symptoms are the same. Best of luck, mate.

3. It's just hyperawareness and anxiety/paranoia playing on you. Throwing up can be weird because before then you almost take not throwing up for granted lmao, it's not even something you worry about. You'll be fine, mate just pace yourself

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

4. Kind of like drinkers remorse on some level...I've definitely experienced it.

I'd recommend a different smoking method and making sure your piece is CLEEEEAAAAAN. Nowadays, that's the only time I get nauseated, dirty pieces.

• Agree Agree x 1