Greenhouse seed Co *picking a strain*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Matty521521, Jan 26, 2012.

1. I have to choose between these strains, this is my first time growing, so i need a plant that wil be "forgiving" to little mistakes that i make but i will for sure be usuing good ferts+nutes.

Trainwreck
    Moby Dick
    Pure Kush
    Super Critical

All Feminised Cannabis Seeds - Green House Seed Company Seed Categories | Winner of 34 High Times Cannabis Cups | Amsterdam

There is a link and those strains will be on the couple pages there if you have the time could you give me some advice and or could you take a look at all of those and maybe tell me which one my best bet is??

Thanks!
    Matt

2. Trainwreck :D

I have not tried the other strains :eek: you listed but their TW is awesome :smoke:

3. Alrite thanks man ima do a bit more research on the strain and see if anybody else comments :D

4. I've never grown straight trainwreck just hybrids, but some friends of mine who have said it herms easily. go with super crit if u gotta go greenhouse

5. Whos a better breeder for outdoor feminized seeds with large strain?

6. Sensi, Reserva Privada, Dutch Passion, Bomb Seeds, KC Brains or Nirvana.
    GHS is poor at best, unless you happen to really luck out and actually get a strain that actually behaves how it should

7. Check out femaleseeds.nl.

8. Also very good. Their outdoor grapefruit is outstanding.

9. First of all .. the way you grow, and the skill level used will be the chief determining factors of yield ..NOT STRAIN . ( this goes for everyone...... indoors and out)

second. Outdoors you grow what can finish!! not what looks good or what is the "Flav of he month", but what can finish in Your climate. the best dope in the word is nothing but worm food if it molds, PM or freeze before you can harvest.

keeping those two things in mind

I have to agree with Femaleseeds.nl as a suggestion..mainly their Purple Maroc or Easy Sativa ( be smart, get a couple of both .) for their flower time(done by Oct 1st) and ease of growth.

Wharf

10. Thanks for the comments guys. I think you've purduede me haha. Ima go try checkout these other website.

Thanks
    Matt~

11. :wave: You know I love some of the strains from Femaleseeds, not enough people grow Purple Maroc. Maybe its because it has some auto in it that it finishes well? That might put some people off but I just did their Outdoor Grapefruit (indoors) :) Thats has some auto in it too, all I can say is 100% Grapefruit smell and taste :D:smoke:

12. I got 2 strains

TNR-KC brains
    Big Bomb-Bomb seeds

But i narrowed it down to just Big Bomb because apperently TNR has really bad reviews on the stuff that i read -.-

Does anybody have any other breeders that would be pretty low odor thats known of giving BIG yield.?

13. ppp from nirvana, grows huge, finishes early, and does not have a strong smell..

rks from reserva privada is a great outdoor strain, but does have a strong odor the whole way through.

Wharf's post really said it best imo. Outdoors there is much more to consider.

14. Thanks for the reply bro, im gonna go take a look right now!

Matt