greenhouse seed co *picking a strain*

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Matty521521, Jan 26, 2012.

1. I have to choose between these strains, this is my first time growing, so i need a plant that wil be "forgiving" to little mistakes that i make but i will for sure be usuing good ferts+nutes.

Trainwreck
    Moby Dick
    Pure Kush
    Super Critical

All Feminised Cannabis Seeds - Green House Seed Company Seed Categories | Winner of 34 High Times Cannabis Cups | Amsterdam

There is a link and those strains will be on the couple pages there if you have the time could you give me some advice and or could you take a look at all of those and maybe tell me which one my best bet is??

Thanks!
    Matt

2. most of these plants are "forgiving" i think you should focus more on your grow space. sativas are going to get tall as fuck. where as indicas stay short and bushy.

3. Super Lemon Haze

4. I would really like to stay medium maybe about 4-5 feet max but i just need to make up my mind on what strain !

5. just pick what you like to smoke. you veg the plant till it is 1/2 the size you want it. then you flower it. plants get 2-3times bigger during flower.

6. Which on would YOU not do. I havent smoked any of this shit yet, i need a decent flavour but a Big yield so it lasts me the whole year.

7. trainwreck and moby dick. iv heard moby dick has big buds

8. I havent grown it but trainwreck is some pretty powerfull stuff.

9. Google images, Moby dick grow. Those plants are huge massive buds. I think ima stick with Moby Dick :D