greenhouse seed co *picking a strain*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by mattwood1011, Feb 7, 2009.

1. lol - no worries - I just wanted to know why you remembered I had a WS

If you are going for the Messias then get it - I changed the diffuser you get with it as I wanted less drag but it's a bargain for the money

2. k train is some fucking Dank, CRAZY SMELL AND TASTE, really unique, very pleasing to the mind if you dont know...Recamend it/ just got kings kush started 10 out of 10 germination rates, seed botique gives a free pack of seeds too... i got mazar-I-shariff...which gave me 5 out 5 germination, use rockwool cubes in a waterfarm for 2-3 weeks and then transplant into foxfarm soil with fox farm nutrients...does wonderful very sturdy healthy growth.....Great white shark is good but not my favorite by far...grown 3 times by myself and a friend, heat but like i said not my favorite, and they all hermied...so did my k-train but not bad enough to give me any seeds love the k train favorite yet from green house except arjans 3 and the cheese love both of those.... cheese really is cheezy as hell but the smoke is fruity and very kushy:smoking:

3. On youtube, there are several videos from Greenhouse going through the growing of different strains. The Arajan's Haze 3 video, they say it is a short pure Sativa, but then the description of it on attitude, says it's a tall plant. On the video it gets to maybe 3' tall at the most. So I'm nervous about getting this strain cause I don't have room for a 5' tall plant, however if I could keep it to 3' that would work. Has anyone grown this strain? If so, is it a short plant or tall one?:confused:

4. don't get alaskan ice its not stabilized yet but lemon skunkl is lovely so is train wreck

5. lemon skunk takes its time to flower but worth the time,the high seems to go on for ever and the taste is deff citrus lemons it reminded me of some tai stick i scored in tailand 10yrs ago feed it bat ganou brings out the taste even more!! not to tall either 4 to 5 ft!!enjoy:smoking:

6. I don't think their trainwreck is stabilized either...nor do I think its the original cut. Out of the four total seeds I planted of TW over the last two grows, I got three plants all of which have different phenos, smells, buds, etc...

7. Hi everyone, new here.

Am planning outdoor grow for Vancouver Canada.

Here it can be humid. 68% humidity in the summer. Also not too hot in summer with avg highs of 23c/74f & lows of 12c/54f

Greenhouse Seed Co. seem to have a lot of cup winners, any suggestions ?

8. Don't order Greenhouse seeds, they pay judges to vote for them every year and give all the others tons of merchandise (stickers, T-shirts, etc.). If you want the originals go with Mr. Nice's seeds, GHS is 2nd rate in comparison. watered down in all aspects.

9. The Church? anyone?

10. I'm in the same boat you are, planning a grow for northern WA this summer.

From what I have read the GHS strains that strive outdoors are the church, himalaya gold, big bang, arjans haze #1 and AMS.

My goal is to go up to BC and find some good strains to grow.

11. #51 Blaze all day, Dec 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2009

Should check out Esbe's seeds, his strains do great in colder climates.

Picked up several batches on the north coast, can't say I was impressed with a single one of em. I was more impressed with the Hindu Kush I picked up (although both were very bland).