Greenhouse plants not looking good.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Spid3r mite, Jan 25, 2013.

1. #1 Spid3r mite, Jan 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2013
    These plants have been through a lot this winter and I'm unsure if that's related to the second problem. The first photo has been happening since they were clones under the lights. Pictures are worth 1000 words so here they are. [​IMG] 2nd issue [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] And their environment.
    They live under 6x 600w hps lights (5 as of last week since a ballast blew) [​IMG]

2. #2 transistor, Jan 25, 2013
    what r u feeding it, what are the temps at plant height it looks like u r over nuteing it, but not sure unlit you give us more info. watering scedule, feeding, temps humidity,. what is the temp outside of the tent.:wave:

ps they look like they r cold

3. #3 Spid3r mite, Jan 25, 2013
    The last time they got nutes was late November, they got a table spoon of maxsea each.
    They were watered 4 gallons each last week and the time before that was 3 weeks or so.
    The soil has been staying very moist and we don't water until it starts drying out.

As far as temps go we're maintaining 60-70 now but the roof collapsed from snow 12/21/2012 At that time they probably saw around 30 degrees for the night the next day it was patched up and I ran a propane heater + the lights, all night for them.

Outside temps have been as low as 18*(two day cold snap) currently the night low is high 30's I'm running all lights at night until it heats up. Should keep them plenty warm but I'm not there to check the temp. When it's 40 outside it's 70 inside.

I hope it's a temp thing I really want to give them nutes since it's been so long and they're veging very well now that they're warm. I don't want to wait until they're deficient but I don't want to nute burn them either.

4. Your ph is off. Fix your PH and your problem will go away.

Also, feed them some nutes..

5. flush until Ph is correct then wait a few days and give them nutes

6. Last time I checked our ph was fine but I'll check again thanks. We use well water I'm not sure how often the ph changes.