Greenhouse grow

Discussion in 'Greenhouses' started by JdmEf8, Jul 1, 2013.

1. #1 JdmEf8, Jul 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2013
    First green house grow with smart pots....I have out in my green house 15 cherry pie and 20 og purp...how's it looking? Just transplanted them into 5 gallon about 2-3 weeks ago...if you look at the cherry pie they're the bigger one out of the 2...look at them fan leaves compared to my hand it's crazy!!

Attached Files:

2. Very nice it is too, what ratio to perlite did you use, and where did you get the coca?

3. sorry for the late reply heres an update...and as for soil it can premixed already...n i bought it here at a local grow store..

4. #4 JdmEf8, Jul 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2013
    Forgot picture image.jpg

5. What do y'all think? Transferred from 5 gallon to 10 gallon smart pot...the cherry pie is like 4ft tall now!!! The og purp is lookin healthy but it's growing alot slower than the cherry pie!

6. I don't do greenhouse growing yet but wow man nice it's gonna be a good harvest

7. #8 JdmEf8, Jul 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2013
    I hope it's gonna be a good harvest! Haha...my last grow got fried up by the heat!! Ruined everything for me...and posted a video of todays update after i just watered them..

8. how did you keep the heat down for this grow? just more ventilation? i'm about to move my seedlings into a greenhouse but was concerned about it getting too hot

9. Yeah just more ventilation and put up some fans!! I do have a 8" max fan sucking air from the top of the green house to outside

10. Looking good man would love to see an update, maybe some pics of the greenhouse looks like its kind of rigged together but it seems to be functioning very well

11. should have gone with larger smart pots as well the plants would have blown up

12. You would be surprised how big they got in 10 gallon smart pots...this was just a test run....I have about 20 more in 55 gallon pots that I can't show 😭 image.jpg image.jpg

13. The greenhouse got a lil too over crowded...and the plants outgrew the height of the green house so I tore it out...

14. Why is your pinkie finger nail so long in the first picture you attached in your first post?  :huh:

15. nice plants