Greenhouse Grow in Colorado?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by newspapertaxi, Feb 24, 2010.

1. I am a licensed caregiver allowed up to 72 plants. I would really like to set up a large scale greenhouse grow this year, but do not really know where to begin. How large should I construct the greenhouse, and how should the irrigation system be set up to maximize yields come october?

Thanks!

2. Ummm...kinda vague. You could grow them to 12 foot each in 25 gallon buckets and have them supported to 80 square foot of flat top canopy. Add another 20 feet for you to manoever in, so 100 square feet each and 7200 total. Or maybe you'd like your plants...slightly smaller? :) The sun will grow them huge, if you give them enough soil. Aren't there limits on your yield, 'legally'?

3. Not too worried about the legal yield, as I could simply chop the plants down and trim them one day at a time and move it somewhere else legally. So what you are suggesting is a private makeshift greenhouse for each plant? I have never done anything outdoors or greenhouse so I apologize for the vagueness and am looking for any and all info i can get! Thanks!

4. I'm not suggesting a thing, just showing you how vague your question is given the variable dimensions of a marijuana plant, given varying amounts of soil, light and support. Get as big a greenhouse as you can handle, really and fit the plants to size.

5. I would like to get every plant to maximum size without too much of an energy bill

6. up for more suggestions