Greenhouse Grow 5-1-2018

Discussion in 'Greenhouses' started by NumeroUno, May 2, 2018.

1. I hear mixed stuff about Barneys. I'm interested to see how the Seedman WW does, or any Seedsman strains...I haven't grown any including the Cali-O. Tasted some smoke of it before, it was definitely more orange than Mandarin, so it didn't remind me of Tangie, more like an orange skunk taste. Yum
    I don't know much of what other people smoke. Cookies crosses are everywhere, so that's a safe bet.
    I only grow fems, so I stick to those. Seen some good American bred fem seeds lately. I was looking at mass medical strains. They have a fem cross with Bodhi's prayer Sativa I've been eyeing. Also Ethos has some interesting crosses too. But mostly I like trippy worked landrace sativa crosses, and Ace Seeds does it right.
    Peace #1

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. IMG_4340.JPG IMG_4337.JPG

Hydroponic Organic Science Stuff

• Like Like x 1
  3. IMG_4351.JPG IMG_4355.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. IMG_4360.JPG The White Widow is purpleing up real nice

5. IMG_4370.JPG I just now set the timer to 12/12 but will prolly switch it back and wait another 5 days.

they been getting 18/6 for almost a month

6. im gonna switch it to 16/8

7. switching to flower

8. IMG_4374.JPG maybe i should wait a few more days to switch to bloom

9. [​IMG] ten days flower , one of them was male. one plant the top two cola branches broke at the base perfectly like to make new plants but i taped it back on and one stood back up and the other is trying . Weird!!!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

10. the largest white widow showed female to my surprise .. #Awesome

• Like Like x 1
  11. [​IMG] week 2 another plant topped over at the knuckle joint so i taped it back up too . strange.

12. I need a better light... 242 actual watts aint enuff

13. [​IMG] trained these down how i wanted them and pulled out the red diesel even though it looked great and was flowering great . Its a bad strain and I am dumping it.

14. [​IMG] theres the red diesel after 2 weeks jn the box on 12/12 it looks well into flower and good besides those little seed pod things that are the huge problem with this strain ..... hermi I think..... [​IMG] and Lastly my final Outdoor plant of the year a Tangerine Dream that looks pretty good ....

• Like Like x 1
  15. This VanDer Light just had a burnout and a third of the panel isnt lit uo

16. Sprouting some Tangerine Dream Female to White Widow Male crosses I only have around a dozen total so I started six Paper Towell method yesterday...... Also I reworked my Tangerine Dream Cuttings and am hopeful they ALL ROOT... flipped the mother wich is still pretty small almost a week ago to bloom .

17. Merry Christmas Friends.....

18. I think that red diesel may have been a hell of a good indoor strain but its outdoor capabilities fell flat it has no natural survival mechanisms its an unnatural strain

19. Fucking Red Diesel was garbage