Greenhouse Grow 5-1-2018

Discussion in 'Greenhouses' started by NumeroUno, May 2, 2018.

1. theyll all be six weeks in flower on friday

Hydroponic Organic Science Stuff

2. and I flipped another Tangerine dream in a 4 gallon hempy bucket. 4 gallon sitting on top of another 4 Gallon . its not fully rooted into it , I would rather use at least 10 but the 4 will work. since its only got like 3 gallons of roots so far not even like two gallon maybe

3. One T.D. to bloom .

4. I brought the one back in to veg longer its not big enough but the other one is big enough , I cannot make up my mind to put it in flower or veg longer. I dont have and have not ahd anything big enough to flip to flower all last month so Im getting impatient. IMG_4074.JPG IMG_4075.JPG IMG_4076.JPG All I have in veg is the two Tangerine Dreams pic 1 smaller one and pic 2 a One footer Theres a G13-haze thats almkst two feet I am waiting to take a clone off when the branches get a little thicker. I took six clones off the Tangerine dream and am waiting for the red diesel to be big enougn to clone. Not looking great for Choptober ! 13 weeks or 16 weeks away only. I didnt do good at all this year I gotta get these bitches Vegging!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. IMG_4084.JPG Tangerine Dream the bigger of my two . looks like a few clones may be gonna take root this thing is a hard rooter . I crossed a little white widow pollen to a branch on the tangerine dream and got like half a dozen beans coming feom that. my The Widow female I pollinated with White Widow male from seedsman (the female was a UKFemseedbank ) and have a nice seed harvest coming from that four weeks on tuesday. Trying to decide If I should switch this One footer tonight or veg longer . I dont have any thing switched to flower except for a White Widow Seedsman female that is seeded by white widow male , i lost the male i accidently broke the top off trying to gather pollen . Now I have no pollen and juat one batch of IBL seedsman seeds that are a week or so in to seed. I dont know if I should Pop some Afghan 1 and breed it to the New Tangerine Dream and Red Diesel . and I am reexdited about the G13 -Haze cause its G13 and a hawwian sativa It took on a different smell recently doesnt smell the same as the Afghani1 anymore and Im thinking I may try to keep it to definatley a candidate for breeding purposes. since the only IBL I have is the Afghani1 and soon White Widow . Im not sure what the UkTheWidow to Seedsman White Widow will be . will they be stable, all the same! I think The Afghani1 to the G13-Haze would have some pretty stable offspring . DamnitI had like 100 femminized The Widow Seeds sedding in Decemeber or january this year and lost the whole damn crop cause the ceiling collapsed under the rain and the seeds were lost I salvaged like 20 and only one sprouted and it is doing beatifully it is one of the best in the flower house right now , lol, " they all look good "well That Tangerine Dream looks like the Bees Knees for real though like a no joke top shelf Strain.

6. IMG_4081.JPG Oh Yeah this gorl looks gr8

• Like Like x 1
  7. IMG_4086.JPG Tinkering with my system. I got them all under the 2000 watt LED this afternoon , I put the G13-Haze outside this morning and luckily caught that it was completely sunshocked after just a few minutes . I brought it back in its back to normal and the reason it did that is cause its been getting low cfl light just 1600 lumens for a few days.

• Like Like x 1
  8. A femmed red diesel I made

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Damn, I broke the roots ball all to hell transplanting the bigger TD from the 6 gallon nursery pot to the 15 Gallon fabric pot. I was gonna flower it tonight but now Its lost a lot of roots and will need to recover and reroot Fuckkk. Its in the 15 back inside agian damnit and its perked back up under the light. The soil is pretty damn damp too so I got a 20 watt fan blowing the bottom of the fabric pot to help it dry. so I am out of room in my veg area and will probably reflip the smaller TAngerine Dream to flower tonight instead, it hasnt got any bigger though. and I dont feel like its gonna get that big after the stretch either if it doubles it ill be only 15 inches hahahhahahahhaha

• Like Like x 1
  10. sprouting some afghani1's to breed to the G13-Haze and the Tangerine Dream . should make some good strains maybe . Ill try to Femm a batch of each maybe the Tangie it looks super ripe at 45 days flower I dont think it needs two more weeks but so long as it holds up Ill push on to at least week 7-8 it looks real good, the Red Diesel looks like its having some problems with the heat the temps are like 105 now . the G13-haze needs a good ten more days too ill try to go 60 days but the Diesel is getting spots of budrot mildew stage and just doesnt look great . Maybe the next One I flower will do better.

Germinating Afghani1's to cross with Tangerine Dream and G13-Haze

• Like Like x 1
  11. harvested some stuff today IMG_4092.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  12. Jesus the Red Diesel has just been struggling like crazy since it got attacked by CattieMoths . Yeah it is just pitiful ,want to just take it down now. The Tangerine Dream is Ripe At 6.5 weeks and way more mold resitant than this CaliOrange-NyCDiesel (RedDiesel) . this particular Red Diesel hermied . Next One will be betterfor sure , thus one was in the middle getting the least air the highest humidty etcetera....

13. nvrmind post .delete......deleted.

14. IMG_4093.JPG these are The Widow Female and White Widow male seeds. the harvest is pitiful on the buds there airy and not worth trimming gonna just dry sift them . except maybe a top or two.

15. man i wish i would have taken better care of the red diesel it lost most of its bud to that damn gray mold , Overwatered for sure. First time using Fabric pots. they dry out fast but I remember watering the shit out of them a few times recently.

16. ounce of red diesel ounce of tangerine dream willl to grow shot to hell G13 is far from ripe and looks great still the widow is getting some spits of budrot so Im fucking devastated this year . Fuck I dont like butterflies at all now

• Like Like x 1
  17. Goddamn that's rough
    Sorry to hear NumeroUno
    I lost a good bit due to mold last year, it fucking sucks throwing away hard work. Bet you'll savor every puff of the good smoke you have left bro
    Hope that G13 stays right and you get a good pull. Fingers crossed for ya homie

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  18. IMG_4136.JPG Re Runs ️ Ive got a dozen cuts in preveg but they take forever to grow 40 days is a pretty long time for anything , Having an ounce of Tangerine Dream is still very Nice, Ill have more but damn 70 fuckin days is an eternity ! jesus ...... IMG_4138.JPG Harvesting this one Asap cause it has some spots on it. good news is harvesting and drying will stop the mold. Its earlier than I wanted but Better than waiting and losing it all to rot, IMG_4137.JPG and The G13 haze looks like its not affected really since its kind of airy Sativa it doesnt get overly dense same with the widow but It is swelling calyxs so its ready enough this g13can probably go another two weeks. That will put my cuts at two three weeks into bloom and ill get another harvest in like 7 weeks. These indica Diesel dreams would be great at week 7 if not for all the loss to the Rot Brah hahahha .

Thanks for PoiBoy. I actually sprayed them heavy with Bt ten days ago thats what caused it.

• Like Like x 1
  19. IMG_4139.JPG Lights arent bright enough , IMG_4140.JPG IMG_4135.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  20. maybe Ill just try cola harvesting . I just harvested two big fat nugs off the widow that had a little bittu spot of budrot formung on a little spot hahahha so chop it and stop it dead in its tracks fuck mold. I remember why we keep our buds as dry as possible now. New Strains old Problems . I guess a needed a reminder. fuck at my summer crops expense though damnit. Totall yield for the summer crop Will be a solid ounce per plant would have been better had I not lost so much of the Red Diesel and Tangerine Dream.
    if all goes well with the G13 it will be two ounces for sure

• Like Like x 1