Greenhouse for plants?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Bd96, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Hey guys, just wanted to ask you guys what your opinions on my cannabis grow is. This is my first grow and I got the seeds from ILGM. I got a northern lights auto and an Amnesia haze auto. They are grown in 2 25L pots. The mixture contains soil, cow manure, peat moss, perlite, Epsom salts and dolomite lime. They also received small amounts of other nutrients. They have been planted as a seed in the pot and have been outside since they were planted. They are under the eve of my house and get about 7-8 hours of sunlight on a good clear day, but living in Sydney Australia the weather isn’t always perfect so some days there lucky to get half that and some they get nothing at all.

Recently I bought a small walk in greenhouse from Bunnings so I can expose them to more sunlight each day.

Maybe they are growing fine but online I always see other outdoorgrowers plants being much bigger at my plants age. What do you guys think maybe I’m overthinking it and they are growing fine. I’ll post some pictures below so you guys can tell me what you think.

Also does anybody else use a polyethylene greenhouse? How is it to grow cannabis in?

This picture is the Northern lights, germinated andsprouted on the 14th of December, nearly a month old.
    [​IMG]

This second picture is the Amnesia haze, germinated and sprouted on 19th of December:
    : [​IMG]

What do you guys think. Am I on the right track? Thanks!

2. as long as they don't show any sign of problems, they are fine. Amnesia haze looks a bit droopy though

3. You can't rush your plant to grow at the same rate is other growers. Different strains grow at different rates. People usually guesstimate anyway

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Anything you can do to increase the sunlight will be a plus. Watch the humidity in the greenhouse, put in some fans. Good luck

• Agree Agree x 1