Greenhouse Flowering? (UK)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by BoSelecta75, Jun 18, 2006.

1. Ok so ive ordered some seeds and have been reading around Grasscity like crazy taking in as much as i can. I got a few questions if someone could help me out please.

1. How long is the window for growing in the UK? Will i be ok to grow now in the UK inside a greenhouse or am i too late for this season? Will i be able to squeeze 2 cycles in before it gets to cold in UK?

2. Ive read that in order to trigger flowering you give the plants a 12/12 light/dark cycle. Since i intend to grow mine in the greenouse with natural light how will i go about triggering flowering?

3. What would the community recommend as a fast grow? I'm not looking to blow my head off with my first grow so i think i'll get ahold of something thats gonna flower quickly. Once i got that under my belt i can possibly splash on some nice seeds.

Thanks alot people.

2. Yes indoor growers do that. But an outdoor plant will flower on its own when it notices the days are getting shorter.

Just do nothing and MJ will do it for you.

I think a greenhouse could be good stealth growing. Put in frosted glass and you can just see a green blur.