Greened out

Discussion in 'General' started by POWskier, Dec 20, 2012.

1. I smoked well over 3 grams in one sitting and hadn't smoked in a week so I was badked as fuck by the last bowl. My friend had a fifth of absolut so I grab it and down 4 gulps and just mellow out watching sciphy. About 20 minutes later I throw up and it felt really damn good but made me hungry so directly afterwards I cleared out 4 boxes of macaroni and it stayed down. Afterwards I ended up passing out in my chair with lord of the wrings playing. Do you guys think the smoking caused me to yack or was it because I mixed the alcohol?

2. it was the booze.

absolute is....disgusting.

3. [quote name='"POWskier"']I smoked well over 3 grams in one sitting and hadn't smoked in a week so I was badked as fuck by the last bowl. My friend had a fifth of absolut so I grab it and down 4 gulps and just mellow out watching sciphy. About 20 minutes later I throw up and it felt really damn good but made me hungry so directly afterwards I cleared out 4 boxes of macaroni and it stayed down. Afterwards I ended up passing out in my chair with lord of the wrings playing. Do you guys think the smoking caused me to yack or was it because I mixed the alcohol?[/quote]

It was the booze, ive smoked a whole ounce before of the dankest shit and i was fine

4. Mixing of stuff generally, probably not the best thing to sip after that. We've all made those bad choices.

And i shouldn't rise to it, but really dude. An oz, 28gs of dank, in a sitting. It rhetorical.

5. Yeah for sure it was the booze you have to mix a lot to really enjoy it

6. why the hell would you do that?

goddamn hahaha