Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Greened out" or just got really unlucky?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by uncivilyoshi, Jan 21, 2013.

1. #1 uncivilyoshi, Jan 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2013
    Okay, so a month or so ago i had a rather unpleasant experience with weed. Me and two other friends were smoking a few bowls and one of them decided that with mix a few strains together in a bowl. I say whatever, it's no big deal and we end up with roughly 4 different strains smoked at the same time. I took a pretty big hit an threw up a little, but it wasn't anything too serious and i felt fine for the rest of the evening. Until i fell asleep and woke up at 3 in the morning.

When i woke up i started puking for around 4 hours, even if i had nothing in my stomach left to throw up. I couldn't drink water because if i did it would just make me want to throw up more. By like 9 i almost called 911 because i felt like i was going to pass out from dehydration.

Initial reaction was panic, thought it had been laced but i had asked my friends who were there they were both fine. We're small-time smokers, we've been friends for years and they definitely wouldn't have laced it so it's not that.

I eventually just got a friend to pick me up some electrolyte solution from my pharmacy to get some fluids into my system, but up until i started drinking i was still really close to calling 911.

Anyone have any idea what this was? The more i think about it i just feel like i got really shitty luck and caught a stomach flu, but i've also heard from other people that i just greened out.

Been smoking sense then, haven't puked at all and i'm obviously better now, but i had flu like symptoms for 2 days after smoking it.

Thanks in advance, happy smoking. :smoking:

2. #2 The Golden Spiral, Jan 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2013
    I think you contracted AIDS, Don't share paraphernalia next time.

Did you drink water? It wasn't the weed, Unless you dehydrated badly. Just go see a doctor. Cause that is not greening out.

3. sounds to me like you were dehydrated and maybe had a stomach flue the weed could of iritated it my guess is you were probably going to get sick either way but smoking weed was the last straw

4. [quote name='"TheCRToker"']I think you contracted AIDS, Don't share paraphernalia next time.

Did you drink water? It wasn't the weed, Unless you dehydrated badly. Just go see a doctor.[/quote]

Yea, definitely sounds like HIV AIDS... I would definitely recommend not sharing pieces again. Go see a doctor.

5. Damn, all those hookers i smoked bowls with must of given it to me. :( (Can't tell if you're being serious or joking, but i can assure you my buds don't have AIDS/HIV. Guess it doesn't hurt to have a checkup though.)

I actually don't remember drinking too many liquids that night. That seems pretty realistic. I heard that swallowing smoke also has the potential to irritate your stomach. I don't remember if i did. (All really blurry, honestly) But that could have also been it i beleive.

6. This happened to me 3 days ago man! I threw up 21 times regardless if I had anything at all in my stomach.

Fever, body aches, headache ect all started happening after vaping alot, I felt like I had a small stomach ache and said i'm just gonna go to bed.

Well, I have no idea how to help you or even myself. At this point im assuming that I had food poisoning because all my symptoms went away after 24 hours.

Get well friend!

7. what did you eat? sounds like you may have had food poisoning

8. Shut the fuck up.

9. I had a lot of bad shit during the week, don't think i had the chance to even have a home meal once during that week. (Lots of fast food, basically)

10. Way to be productive there, chief.

11. It could be that you did just get the flu. Or you were eating the entire night and either ate something that you might have been allergic to or just ate to much and made your stomach sick.

I don't think that it has much to do with the weed but I could be wrong.

12. I greened out once too, it was like 3 in the afternoon and I hadn't eaten all day and my friends and I were toking before a Waffle House adventure and after ripping 2 milky bong hits I got dizzy as fuck, starting sweating and lost vision for like 30 seconds.. It was pretty intense but after I sat down and drank some water I was :smoking:for about 6 hours. It was smooth sailing from then on :D:D:D

13. i was on the verge of greening out last thursay after edibles. I ate them at 4 after not eating all day then the next thing i ate was at about 7 and as soon as i started eating
    they hit me like a fuckin wall and i was done. Ate two fucking bites and sat there nauseous and hot etc., but damn that shit was very intense. Sucks it was on 9 dollar endless wing and fry night. first time my girlfriend ever ate more than me.

14. u were dehydrated the exact symptoms you said are dehydration

15. I greened out for the first time after eating an edible i made, I shitfully underestimated the power of edibles. :eek:

Puked out my entire dinner and felt like absolute shite the whole day...

16. it was a winter flu going around i felt high even when i wasnt i had the same thing did you have chills? dizyness blurry vision weakness tired u vomited yup sounded like a virus you cought id say ryhno virus

17. I'm pretty sure the term "greened out" is when weed makes you blackout because it's too strong for you not getting sick from it but that's just me anyhow obviously unless one of the 4 strains was cyanide it wasn't the weed you were just dehydrated and maybe even sick from a virus probably some stomach virus someone had and you hit the pipe giving you the sickness.