Greened out for the first time :p

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by marcimadip, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Ive smoked a lot of weed from schwag to hash for around a year and a half and i went to te beach to my cousins where he had a 4 foot bong and tons of weed nd hash an he pack a fat bowl of some dank in the 4 footer took one hit and i was so blown i was sitting their not saying a word and i wanted to puke then i just said fuck it smoked a joint and ate and felt even sicker then i pretty mich passed out on the beach lol ten i woke up and had a bowl of hash lol but have you guys ever greened out? Ive never thrown up but ive heard of some people puking from weed.

2. :hello:

cool story bro

3. People puke because they eat so much when they're stoned. I've never passed out though.

4. Well mot pass out i was just unbelivebly tired and slept on the beach got super sunburnt though lol

5. ive only ever puked from really nasty dirt mexican brickweed.....*shudders*

6. Lol well this was some bomb clinic shit def top shelf cuz i was unbelivebly baked lol

7. i puked cause i ate then got stoned coughed choked on a burp cause i accidentally swallowed smoke and i puked to get my airway cleared hahaha not making that mistake again hahaha

8. Fuck i laughed hard when i read that haha!

9. I smoked with a bunch of Football players and a fat black dude, matched them hit for hit out of a 2-foot molino, I'm 120 lbs, btw, and I ended up puking in some random guy's lawn, then I was like, "I'm good" and walked my ass back in that van like a fuckin champ.

10. Hellz yeah man. Fuckin champ indeed

11. I have a friend who eats so much when he smokes he always feels sick. Finally he gurked one day and said he was probably gonna stop smoking at least for a while. I was like or learn to control your munchies dude!

12. Yes, greened out on some skunky monkey chronic. I smoked two g's of OG master kush and handled myself better then the skunky. Rough shit

13. This one day, I smoked a lot of cron and ate a shit ton of food. I wanted some french toast, so i made some :) after eating 3 pieces, i RUN to the bathroom and puked a shit ton from eating to much :)