GreenDream 1 nutes for Hydro in veg? Babies still struggling

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by matt0707, May 11, 2013.

1. I'm just wondering if anyone has had any experience with GreenDream 1 by FlairForm. It has an NPK of 3-1-5 which I understand ideally N should be higher than K for veg but from what i've read it shouldn't make too drastic of a difference.

Can anyone tell me if this is fine to keep using for now, or should i invest in something a little more N-Heavy asap?

Here's a link to the label GreenDream Grow label

My plants are struggling still and I'm trying to figure out what exactly the problem is. Ph goes to around 5.5 back to 6.3, ppm since swapping to distilled mixed with tap is 100ppm, 300ppm after adding GreenDream1, that's all that is in there at the moment. The only thing I'm having trouble with is the cold temps they're getting overnight, around 55F possibly lower. I've got a temperature controller on the way (compliments of jakesterjammin's DIY temp controller guide) which will hopefully bring the room temp under control, plus i'm using an aquarium heater to keep the water temp at around 68F.

At the moment i'm just hoping the cold temperatures of a night time are what's causing all my problems, because its simple enough to fix and it'll be all sorted and automatic as soon as this damn temperature sensor thing arrives. Definitely not going to be happy if changing room temp doesn't make a difference because my brain is starting to hurt lol.