Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

GreenDragon (amazing)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by alleyskag, Jan 7, 2010.

1. So my girlfriend and i decided to take a crack at making some green dragon. In case you didn't know that means using alcohol to extract the thc from marijuana and making it into a form in which you can drink it (mixed with a beverage of your choice of course). So after carefully following the directions i found on a website of which i shall not name, we had our green dragon. It is being stored in an antique glass vial with silver embroidery, it's quite the sight. The green dragon is a bright green (resembling "Jones green apple" soda). As i am typing this my girlfriend is taking pictures for us to put up quite soon. I will update with pics and a fully detailed description of our first time trying green dragon.

Have any of you tried it? if so post your experiences with it or any tips.