greenday in nj

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by AliceBowie420, Aug 28, 2005.

1. anybody gonna see greenday at giants stadium on thursday with jimmy eat world opening, cause i know i am and its gonna be sweet

2. I'd rather see someone good

3. ouch dude, there an ok band i guess... old stuff was better(dookie). i dont know if they are being fake or not nowadays... everything is so godamn commerical:( w/e their not really a band u go see stoned.

4. I remember going to a warped tour YEARS ago and having to ask someone who was playing at a stage. They gave me this look like I had fucking horns growing out of the fetus growing out the side of my head, with a cocky attitude said, Jimmy Eat World. I wanted to punch the douche bag out and since then never got into the band, probably subconsciously becuase of that pretentious asshole. either way, I saw green day once and that was even before way back when, jesus like 8 years ago and I enjoyed how they torn up everything on the stage and went on to light their drums on fire.

5. ya i wish they would bring that back, just demolishing the stage when there done...than and change up the set list, fuck! Ive seen them 2 times, both times its been the same exact setlist, except for 1 song...pathetic. I saw the mars volta 2 nights ago, it was by far the greatest experience of my life. You dont understand what there all about as a band until you see them live, they'll blow you away...well smoking 11 grams can help too :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

6. linux, well, pretty obivious you don't know much about music, because green day's debut albums along with their earlier full lengths are going down in history, their new stuff isn't as good which everyone knows, but it's still green day.

7. Hey,

I'm sensing a greenday debate, this should be interesting. Peace.

-Timmy

8. i saw green day last january, they were pretty kick ass, but yeah i am bored of hearing the same overplayed songs now, when a green day song comes on tv i usually change channel now, unless its one of their older songs, i've heard enough of 'american idiot' to last me a good few years :rolleyes:

9. Just because albums are "going down in history" doesn't mean they are good. Hell, The Backstreet Boys have sold a whole shit load of albums. Doesn't mean they are good. There are just a lot of people with poor taste in music.

I'm not saying Green Day sucks. I own Dookie and like it, but the new stuff is awful pop crap in my opinion, and I would never pay to see them now. And Jimmy Eat World? That is just downright unlistenable!

10. Old stuff was better, wouldnt want to see them either, but have fun.