greenbudguy's "perpetual" grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by greenbudguy, Sep 16, 2011.

1. hahaha i shouldnt have said anything.... somehow i think ur afternoon just got longer lol next couple hours are going to creeeeeep by

2. Yeah f That I'm going home early now. I've got my wife, my girls, AND a HPS waiting for me at home..... hopefully

3. hahahahahahhahaha when i was readin that i was like ...oh he must have called his wife...ohhhhh haha

4. Haha I would but her mom is being dumb and disconnected her phone so I can't call and ask if its there

5. Haha laaaaaame

6. Effing weak bro

7. I know. I so sad. I did go get a new dome and tray and applied at the hydroponics store

8. Haha you bastard lol our place wouldn't even let me apply, just as well if I got comfortable at a hydro job I wouldn't push so hard to get the shop up and running

9. What city you trying to get it up in?

10. I wanna start off here but end up moving a dispensary to medford or eugene and have a farm down here in the fertile soil still

11. Okay. Well if you're taking applications, hit me up. My wife and I are talking about moving up to Oregon. Not for another year probably but we are planning

12. Oh dude u totally should, the Cali stance without the Cali problems! Best climate is in the southern half of the state, south west to be precise :D plus in reality whatever kind of landscape u wanna see is here in Oregon we have every kind of climate zone here from permafrost to rainforest and desert, for the best results when it comes to the good herb, try to stay in like Jackson, josephine, curry and coos counties they all have superb climate tho the coastal areas tend to have less mites as winters can drop below 45* and 20ish in the hills so it kinda buffers the buggers

13. We're pretty open to places. I'm going to take a week off work and drive up there sometime maybe in the spring and check out places

14. oh nice there is a lot of good places but it depends what ur lookin for cuz most of the good towns to grow in are really small and theres not a ton of work unless u have a shoe-in on a job. but if u go somewhere like medford or talent there are a lot of jobs and talent has good weather cuz its not in the valley like medford its on the border of the hills so the heart of pharm land is a short drive away, but those come with the better paid police and more access to the choppers, even tho there are 7 counties that banded together to start SOMER which is the Souther Oregon Marijuana Eradication R-something lol they focus in the hills a little more than the coast, just stuff to keep in mind

15. Oregon is a legal state right? Stupid question I'm sure but I want to be sure I know

16. yeah for sure its not as easy as a 215 card but pretty damn close, only real diff is in OR its not approved for mental health like anxiety but u can get it if u have 3 failed perscriptions for insomnia and for pain and inflamation its a given, just need prior doccumentation on it

17. Like OR, up in WA we have a 24 oz limit too! :metal:

18. yeah and what is it somethin like 96 plants, kinda SOG specific cuz of weight limits, but the loophole is getting rid of all that extra bud :D

19. In WA its only 15...And I thought you could have 18...6 mature and 12 immature but I could be mistaken.