greenbudguy's "perpetual" grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by greenbudguy, Sep 16, 2011.

1. [quote name='"ChargerFan420"']Subbd!![/quote]

Yeah! Thanks for the sub! I hope this will be a thread worth subbing :D

2. [quote name='"greenbudguy"']

Yeah! Thanks for the sub! I hope this will be a thread worth subbing :D[/quote]

Ur threads always are worth it... lots of inspiration in ur grows

3. Haha thanks bro! As are yours!

4. yeah lol a bud worm, its like a mini caterpilliar i tried gettin a couple pix in Ccoastal life but all u can see is a tan blur, i saw dots of poop on some leaves and looked close, at first it looked like gray fuzz mold but looking closer i saw a worm, so i clipped the end of the nug and dug him out, he had wrapped webbing up in the nug and was munching away, azamax to the rescue!!

5. I hope I don't have a bug problem anytime soon. I'll definitely be picking up some soon just in case.

6. Nice grow im subbed! Looking forward to watching their progress.

7. Thanks! I'm hoping my plants will continue to look better and better. I have a second HPS on the way so I'll be running two 150watt HPS lights in the closet for combined total of 32,000 lumens and I'm getting another uvb bulb for increased resin production. Going to try it out on my Jilly Bean. She is FROSTY and is barely starting to turn cloudy at 33 days of flowering with all white pistils still. Not a single withered one. All white

8. [quote name='"Ford"']Subbed[/quote]

Thanks and welcome Ford!

9. [quote name='"greenbudguy"']I hope I don't have a bug problem anytime soon. I'll definitely be picking up some soon just in case.[/quote]

Yeah fingers crossed lol, the first pest u find is the one that makes Ur butthole pucker the worst! God bud has been really resistant till now, just a sneaky worm! Azamax is great it doesn't reek like the neem and it does more than just deter bugs, it keeps em from reaching maturity and from reproducing along with making then not hungry so they starve :D I got a concentrated bottle, u just add a tiiiiny bit to ur spray bottle, I just rinsed my neem bottle really well and used it

10. I've been using neem to keep my powdery mold from coming back. Haven't seen any bugs yet

11. Got a new project. I was thinking about building a grow box but I think I might use this for a while. Be able to keep my clones and seedlings in here I think. I got this from work. Had been my shelf by my desk for a couple years and one day it was down stairs and its been a week so I took it. Going to look at it more and draw out some plans or ideas and see what I can do with it

12. Forgot the picture of the shelf haha

Attached Files:

13. oh nice, u can yank out the shelf and put a dor on the front, mayb with some 18" tube fluros for the clones/sprouts

14. Nice make it into something nice

15. I was thinking about turning it vertically. .. haven't decided yet but I was thinking about trying to fit in the light my father in law gave me in there

16. Is it big enough to fit the t5s?

17. Its a little bigger than it looks but I don't know. I am going to sketch up some things tonight and do some measuring to see what will fit and what I should do

18. Oh got ya, what if u layed it on it's back and set the t5s on the opening

19. Lay the shelf on its back? So its laying down?