greenbudguy's "perpetual" grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by greenbudguy, Sep 16, 2011.

1. I decided to have a grow journal and combine my closet and trunk grow since they start in the trunk and finish in the closet. I took a travel trunk I bought a few years back, stood it vertical and made it into a grow box. Worked well for one plant to veg in but I keep it open now for a little more room. I use this to start my seeds and clones in so it stays on 24/0. I have 8 27watt daylight CFLs and a 2 foot 4 bulb T5 HO fixture for combined light of 22,000 lumens. Right now I have a GDP clone, Sour Diesel clone, and a Jack the Ripper seedling. My closet right now has a 150watt self ballasted HPS that puts out 16,000 lumens and the closet is only a 2' by 2' footprint. I have a Jilly Bean that is 32 days into flowering, a Grand Daddy Purp that is 27 days into flowering, and another GDP that is only a couple days into flowering. Um yeah I've been smoking some Jilly Bean while writing this so I'm going to go eat now. I'll add pictures now of the girls in the next posts

Attached Files:

2. This is a mystery seed my wife's friend's mom gave me and I told her I would grow one for her. She is a medical patient as well and is disabled so can't grow a plant. I'm going to take it over there when it is ready to harvest and she is going to help me. Partly because I don't want her to think I steal any of it but mostly because I'm lazy and don't want to do all the work myself :p She did say I could take a clone if its a good looking strain.

Attached Files:

3. GDP. I just took off a lot of her leaves so she looks a little funny. She's fine. She has some nice potential clones on her. Going to take a couple off pretty soon

Attached Files:

4. Sour Diesel. She was sick a while back so she is a little lanky but is filling in now

Attached Files:

5. Jack the Ripper seedling my friend gave me. I gave him a few Jilly Beans and a GDP so he wanted to give me one and I was happy to take it. I had heard about the strain. Its not fem so I am hoping its female but he said if its male he will get a clone off one of the females he gets. If it is male, I might harvest the pollen. Haven't decided

Attached Files:

6. The GDP, Sour Diesel, and Jack the Ripper are in here. The other bagseed is under its own light for now

Attached Files:

7. The young GDP

Attached Files:

8. Some bud shots of the Jilly Bean. FROSTY. Her pistils are all still white and the trichromes are getting cloudy. She is on bat guano, FF Big Bloom, Beastie Bloomz, Bloombastic, and will soon be given a dose of shooting powder. Testing out the bloombastic and shooting powder on her.

Attached Files:

9. The GDP is blooming very nicely. Dense nugs and growing fast. I hope she gives me an ounce or so of some bomb purps

Attached Files:

10. FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!! u have been busy makin this one lol

11. Haha I did it all right now smoking some Jilly Bean. I'm so sad its almost all gone :(

12. haha ohh no at least u got hash bowl toppers to make it stretch, also a grav will make that dub smoke like a quad!

13. Check out that Jessica weed. Made it into hash after curing it for so long and it is like straight kief. I put a little on the bowl and it amplifies the Jilly bean high big time. Thank God Bud for auto spell check

Attached Files:

14. hahahahahahah thank god bud! i just found a bud worm in her. chopped that little fucks head clean off.

15. A bud worm? What is that?

16. Hey Smokey! Sup?

17. A worm in ur bud

18. LOL... working