Green Walk 2004 - Brazil

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by novice, Oct 14, 2004.

1. Hello friends,
    I come here to share a newness with those that fight for the freedom of the cannabis around the world.

I´m Brazilian in my country the recreational, medicinal and industrial hemp use is forbidden, also we can´t reveal support to the cannabis under the risk to be imprisoned for vindication.

Our "constitution" (lol) assures our right to the expression liberty but at the same time is forbidden to take this subject ahead.

Despite the risks we decide not to be motionless and we go to organize in 6th November a manifestation to show for the population that are possible the conscientious use and until the economic use: the green walk (Passeata Verde in portuguese).

The event will be carried through in São Paulo, in the Paulista avenue. For this reason I´m sending this message, for the brothers spread for the world to you order your ideas and suggestions for the together members of the manifestation and to liberate plus a nation of the nonsenses preconceptions.

Send your message to: green_walk_2004@yahoo.com

Thanks for the attention and sorry my baddly english.

Peace and freedom.
    :smoke:

2. Right on. You've gotta fight for what you believe in, otherwise there won't ever be a change.