Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

green tea

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Donthateonmurph, Mar 28, 2009.

1. ok just a quicky i was just wondering what is the best green tea to drink to "flush" your system with ex lipton arizona snapple i dont no which would be the best

2. #2 yourHIGHness, Mar 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2009
    if says on the box/bottle that it has polyphenols thats the kind you want.

Lipton green tea is pretty good.

But most green tea dietary supplements are sold as dried leaf tea in capsule form. Standardized extracts of green tea are preferred. There are also liquid extracts made from the leaves and leaf buds. The average cup of green tea contains between 50 - 150 mg polyphenols (antioxidants). Decaffeinated green tea products contain concentrated polyphenols. Caffeine-free supplements are available. That would be best for what your looking to do. Depending on the brand, two to three cups of green tea per day (for a total of 240 - 320 mg polyphenols) or 100 - 750 mg per day of standardized green tea extract is recommended. Look for Caffeine-free products.

3. wow you know your shit lol

4. buy a box of green tea bags and brew it, its soooo much better than arizona and lipton green teas that you would buy in a bottle

5. I don't think all polyphenols are good for detoxifying though. So I'm not so sure how good of an idea that is. It's your best bet though. :)

Take some niacin and vitamin B and go work out.

6. Green tea antioxidants are not really meant to detoxify. Basically what the polyphenols do is attack a group of cells called "free radicals". These antioxidants are really meant to help maintain a strong immune system and help your body adapt and repair. Green tea specifically has anti inflammatory and anti aging effects

@ donthateonmurph... its called research. some of you should try it sometime :p

7. wow an educated and well researched stoner, my favorite kind. keep giving us a good name :hello: