Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Green Tea

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SkeebyDeeby, Feb 6, 2007.

1. As some of you know i will be facing a drug test shortly. I was wondering if there is a certain type of green tea that i need to be drinking to help me get the thc out of my system? I recently saw a snapple green tea commercial saying it contained some sort of ingrediant called ECGC or EGCG or something weird like that, that increases your metabolism. I have been unable to find the snapple green tea anywhere in my town. Lately i have been drinking Sobe's Green Tea because i like the taste better than nestea. Neither of these two teas says they have this ingrediant in them. i'm doing other things to help me pass the test so i dont need advice there. thanks in advance.

2. try the arizona maybe? its delicious

3. that compund you speak if is naturally occuring in green tea. I suggest going down to your local health food store and picking up some decent organic green tea bags and drink that. I also recommend drinking yerba mate if at all available. its an herbal "tea" (in that it is not a part of the tea family, let alone species of plant) that is becoming really popular for its high antioxidant content, its uplifting sustained energy (not as much caffeine as coffee so you don't get the caffeine buzz), aaaaand metabolism boosting properties. I'd personally drink atleast 2 cups of each daily and drink a shitload of water. lay off greasy fried foods and salt for the time being and try and include more raw fruits and veggies into your diet. excercise if its time-efficient and remember- lots and lots of water!!! a little niacin thrown in there couldn't hurt, either.

good luck. hope everything goes ok for ya... if you end up going down that route, let us know how it works for you

4. ok.. if you actually wanna pass, Loads of water and niacin will flush you out and b-12 will give your piss that healthy color

5. thanks guys i appreciate it. and just to let you guys know i've been running about twice a day drinking water consistently throughout my classes. i've also been taking 3-4 500 mg niacin tablets a day. i just started drinking the tea a couple of days ago, i usually pick up 2 or three of them a day. im also only 5'7 130 pounds with a low body fat so that should definately make this an easy process. the reason i didnt write all of that down in my first post was because i had already said it in another post and was tired of typing. thanks for the help and good wishes though, i'll tell you how it goes when i test myself on thursday. :hello:

6. hope you pass! i always drink uh green tea with citrus.. shits so fucking good