Grasscity - Black Friday Sale - up to 70% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Green tea and weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by porschetarbo, Jan 25, 2014.

1. #1 porschetarbo, Jan 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2014
    Anyone else love drinking green tea and blazing? I love the high of green tea, and when you combine it with weed its an EXCELLENT combo. Plus, green tea brings you out of the drowsy weed comedown and gets rid of the eyelid drooping sleepiness, and then you just blaze again! Green tea, weed, green tea, weed, like leapfrog. Sometimes I just drink and blaze at the same time....green tea to soothe the throat after a toke is perfect. 
    Just wondering, is this healthy mix? Just wondering if specifically there are rules to avoid green tea and weed together or if the leapfrogging is bad.

Also, do you guys find it different than coffee and weed high? Or energy drink and weed? Energy drink and weed makes me sick, I can't take it, probably Taurine and that stuff. Haven't really drank coffee with weed. 

2. #2 iJetLife, Jan 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2014
    Yes!

I drink green tea almost all day everyday, it's one of the healthiest things you can drink :)
    I love Coffee after smoking, but not if you overdrink it. They say it's healthy to drink about 3 cups a day.
    Energy drink on the other hand is one of the worst things you can drink, it's poison with tons of sugar don't drink that!

3. I dont drink green tea but jasmin tea. The one that comes in dry leaves, not the dip baggie.

It just enhance my weed experience. Also, cure cotton mouth and detoxify your body. On top of it, i love it during a cold morning.

4. I drink a bominiji tea right after I dab out. I actually ran out yesterday. :(Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Try hot tea also

6. #6 Dankleberrys, Jan 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2014
    My girlfriend always tried to get me to drink it but i would always refuse, saying it had no flavour and tasted like boiling water.

However, i had a week break in the netherlands and (partially because it was the cheapest drink available) i ordered a green tea and honey with my super silver haze, ever since then ive been won over.

i find it very relaxing, its a nice sweet drink you can nurse and savour, much like a joint. im not sure if me being high made me taste things that weren't there previously, or that in that environment i gave it a proper chance.

And also in nepal, we brewed our own tea with green tea leaves, ginger, lemongrass and weed. real nice body high

7. tea and weed is a great combinationSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. #8 AlwaysUnder, Jan 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2014
    Even  better... Cannabis tea!  :yummy:

Love green tea as well, prefer it even to coffee in the morning.

9. Look at my name buddy :)

10. Guess what tea does? It mildly activates our cannabinoid receptors! :eek:

Synthesis of potential theanine metabolites, related structures and their affinity for CB receptors               (abst – 2007)     
     https://www.thieme-connect.com/ejournals/abstract/10.1055/s-2007-986803

Catechin-derivates affinity for human cannabinoid receptors          (abst – 2009)
    https://www.thieme-connect.com/ejournals/abstract/10.1055/s-0029-1234837

Tea catechins' affinity for human cannabinoid receptors.       (full– 2010)
    http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Tea+catechins%27+affinity+for+human+cannabinoid+receptors.-a0221094461

My tea cup holds a pint and I drink at least 4 cups per day, usually more! 

Another "girly" tea I like is Organic India's "Tulsi Sweet Rose". Tulsi is a kind of basil that is used in healing. The tea tastes like a rose smells! I like it as an evening drink because no caffeine or even theobromine.

Granny

11. :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:

12. What is hot tea? My green tea is always hot.... :confused:

13. I love green tea when smoking, especially green tea with jasmine. There is something really soothing about it.

14. I love jasmine green tea but it always makes me want to go for a nap! How anti social of me.

15. In the morning at home: coffee/joint tea doesn't have enough caffeine)

At work: energy drink and a joint, because I'm a fiend and borderline addicted to red bull

In the evening: tea with honey and a joint

16. Good green tea comes in leaves

Eyes like Mr.Miyagi 🐉

17. Green tea high? You've got to be kidding me....

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Never heard of iced tea??

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. I try and drink tea EVERY time I burn.

I had no clue it mildly activates the CB receptors, no wonder my body likes the combination so much.  :hello: 

Dat chamomilla tea doe... :metal:

20. When I have the two together it's usually because I'm smoking the tea and mj together. It really isn't a bad combination