Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Green stuff in grinder after a while. Smokeable?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tirehu, Feb 9, 2013.

1. Is this stuff smokeable? And is it really potent?

Attached Files:

2. I dont use a grinder but that same stuff builds up on the scissor blades I use. I just scrape it off and sprinkle it onto the joint, don't know if it makes any difference but theres no harm in trying :p only one way to find out.

I believe that it is just kief which has been compressed by the movement of the grinder teeth against each other. So in answer to your second question, yes it is potent. But you probably need quite a bit of it to get high.

3. Soak it in 90% isopropyl alcohol, dump the liquid on a plate or other flat dish and let the alcohol evaporate leaving behind smokable hash/keif particles while cleaning your grinder.

4. That's keif bro! Scrape that out and sprinkle it on joints or bowls to get BLAZED :bongin:

5. Nah duuuude, that shit is poisonous.
    A friend of mine thought it'd be a good idea to try smoke the stuff that built up in his grinder too and after his first hit he toppled over, dead.

6. This.

7. .....

8. If you thought that my post was meant to be taken seriously you're not the smartest person out there.

9. The powdered kief is worth sprinkling on top of a bowl but the shit that you have to scrape off is too much effort for too little high

10. Its gold. It can make you free qwiso hash oil check my tutorial out

11. If it's green, smoke it.

:bongin:

12. its definitly smokeable
    when you clean your grinder, you'll be able to smoke that

13. smoke that shit man. i just use a small flat screwdriver to scrape it out though

14. I have a very similar grinder (came with MFLB). I have that residue too.

15. Its called kief. Its basically the crystals (trichromes) that cover the bud which make you high. When you grind the bud some of the kief gets stuck in the grinder and builds up. Some people have "kief boxes" where they let the kief collect. Its what hash is made from, very potent stuff. Soak it in alcohol like mentioned above, let it dry and top off a bowl with some of it, you'll get super baked.

16. I just got a new grinder and there is little black dots in the keif tray at the bottom with the keif. Is this normal?

Sorry for changing the subject, didnt want to make a new thread for one question

17. Just empty your kief out and remove the black pieces with your hand/tweezers and then wash the grinder out with soap and water before you use it again.

18. This convo was such a vibe until you changed the subject

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. Thread was a vibe EIGHT years ago. Check the dates

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. I saw the dates you flog

• Funny Funny x 1